Let's all work together

I've been a member of this site for a while. I love reading about people's ideas for trading systems or testing people's EA's. I see a lot of negativity when an EA doesn't work, or manual trading systems take a loss. I think we all need to step back an realize why we are here. To learn from each other. Everyone's trading experiences are useful. If you code a bad EA, that's fine, maybe we can improve it. The whole idea behind this site is for everyone to learn. Instead of degrading someone's work, lets give them ideas on how to improve it.

Good post there, bro & i feel the same way with your post. Just a little advice from what i've learned when trading forex. That we can't get rich instantly in trading forex & that we should have very good money management coz like someone said (sorry, i forgot the username ) money management is the holy grail in forex trading.

Good! You are right.

jturns23:
I've been a member of this site for a while. I love reading about people's ideas for trading systems or testing people's EA's. I see a lot of negativity when an EA doesn't work, or manual trading systems take a loss. I think we all need to step back an realize why we are here. To learn from each other. Everyone's trading experiences are useful. If you code a bad EA, that's fine, maybe we can improve it. The whole idea behind this site is for everyone to learn. Instead of degrading someone's work, lets give them ideas on how to improve it.

Well, my question is are there any EA's work? If so, why we need to work.

hi

talktome:
Well, my question is are there any EA's work? If so, why we need to work.

I think there's an EA works but it's not stable in performance or big drawdawn happened after all .

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: