Looking for an Auto EA - page 2

Buy arrow was moved. You may see it from the image.

So, should I close my buy and opne the other buy on the different price, yes?

I closed previous buy with +12 pips (and - spread) and open the other buy at the price 1.9702.

Files:
super2_m30.gif  19 kb

No buy arrow anymore.

Now I have sell arrow.

On close bar of course.

So, I closed my buy with +26 pips in profit.

And open sell at the price 1.9718.

Files:
super5_m30.gif  20 kb

Sell arrow was moved so what should I do now?

Files:
super6_m30.gif  18 kb

Hey, NewDigital, i think YOU are a good and reliable EA

H4 timerame?

No problem.

Look at the images.

Sell arrow was moved and I lost 20 pips.

If it will be moved once again - so I will lost the other 20 pips.

Files:

Well. Buy arrow was moved once again. It is moving on closed bars on the history.

So, I closed buy and open the othe buy a the price 1.9691. So I got 3 pips.

Totally I have 0 pips. But my broker got spread from me 3 times already.

Files:
super4_m30.gif  20 kb

matrixebiz:
Weird. I have it on M30 and last week I made 7 trades and all we successful.

matrixebiz,

I believe in you that you traded and made good profit.

As you see I could not trade using this indicator. I can not.

Can you tell how did you trade and which trading technique did you use?

You said that buy arrow for buy and sell arrow for sell orders? It does not work: arrows are moving all the time. Besides i asked Igorad: "please may you create EA from this indicator?". And he told me that this indicator is "looking to the future" to estmate high and low. And it is exactly which I recognized trading with this indicator.

Just want to repeat: if somebody want to create EA from some indicator or system so trade live with this system and estimate the rules exactly.

I think I'm going to give up on this theory anyway but your using the wrong version of the indicator. Try with this one; H1 or M30 and you have to get it exactly when the arrow appears.

Files:

matrixebiz:
I think I'm going to give up on this theory anyway but your using the wrong version of the indicator. Try with this one; H1 or M30 and you have to get it exactly when the arrow appears.

Gawdd, will this 'indicator' (for want of a more polite term..) ever die!!!

I'm probably wasting my time but here goes - below is the actual code from the super_signals_v2.mq4 indicator:

for (i=limit;i>=0;i--) {

hhb = Highest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,dist,i-dist/2);

llb = Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,dist,i-dist/2);

'dist' is the lookback period, the default is 24. 'i' is the current bar - 'now' if you will. So when you are trading 'i' will equal zero. OK, this code is saying 'calculate the highest and lowest values from 'now' - 24 / 2 bars'. The problem is that minus sign in 'i - dist / 2'. Remember, 'i' = 0, i + 1 is one bar in the past, i + 2 is 2 bars in the past etc. But this code is subtracting bars form 'i', not adding them. It is in effect LOOKING AT FUTURE BARS!!! - which works fine on historic bars but not at all when trading live.......

What's annoying is that many programmers better than I have pointed this out several times already but people just don't seem to want to believe it, preferring to rely on the bogus arrows in the historic data...........

Super signals cannot be used alone, I'm using with 2 RSI and a CCI in TF M15.

When the signals is came from up which mean the graph will be in DT, looks also at

1.RSI 9 should above 60

2.RSI 3 should above 70

U can open position for sell, looks for CCI, if it is crossed and it goes below 0, u can go on with sell position until came a signals from down (UT signals).

Same as UT signals, RSI 9 should below 40 and RSI 3 below 30 u can make open buy position. When DT signals came, close the buy position.

But I need only the Super-signals EA without combining any RSI and CCI above because I want to edit the EA using others specification. I'm not a good coders, I have try to make this EA, but it only open for sell position.

I just need a simple EA using super-signals that can open buy and sell position, the rest I will try to edit with my settings.

Reason: