Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 238

renko tried these alongside forex signal piars and noticed a good strong direction from both together. did you read the news today on the forex GBP???

Possible war declaration in 3 days, plus NFP next week. Maybe I should switch to small lot sizes for next week?

War declaration will be after Congress resumes around Sept 9 and NFP later in the week after you have made your week.. I don't think you have to be concerned about those two...

Monday a holiday, I think, in US.

Could be volatility after the weekend due to Greece and whatever...

hahaha

An alternative setup using Macd 3 11 16

WMA30

EMA9 (optional)

Files:

Hello all,

I have downloaded all the attached indis, EAs and template from the first post.

After installing the EA according to the PDF, nothing happens in my chart!!!

Even when I tried to load the template, there was no Renko template showing in the popped up box even though I have copy-pasted the provided templates into the template file.

I restarted the Meta Traders several times, set the value 9999.... in the option. But nothing worked!!!

Can anyone please guide me how to install all of them successfully in MT4?

Thanks in advance

Arav:
Hello all,

I have downloaded all the attached indis, EAs and template from the first post.

After installing the EA according to the PDF, nothing happens in my chart!!!

Even when I tried to load the template, there was no Renko template showing in the popped up box even though I have copy-pasted the provided templates into the template file.

I restarted the Meta Traders several times, set the value 9999.... in the option. But nothing worked!!!

Can anyone please guide me how to install all of them successfully in MT4?

Thanks in advance

Arav if I'm remembering right you have to wait till the market opens then the EA will make an off line renko chart.

The M-2 Chart is missing from my meta trader! How to get it?

Files:
tf.jpg  62 kb

when u start..... u open an M1 chart and put the Renko ea on it... a few minutes later you look in offline charts to locate the M2 chart

Just a note here, if anyone is considering using indicator #Chaos MoneyLine 2, I have seen it repaint on renko bars. Beware!

Reason: