Portfolio Custom Indicator

I trade a portfolio of 24 pair of currencies.

I'm looking for help to develop a custom indicator will represent the value of each pair of currencies using the weigthing factor for each pip value and present the overall condition of the whole portfolio.

Please reply with your interest and rates.

regards, Bob

Hi,

Good day,

PM sent to you.

SF

scarface:

Hi,

Good day,

PM sent to you.

SF

Hi There,

could you please clarify what you mean "PM sent to you"

Bob

hello bob...

scarface means that he have send message in to your message box..

you can check the " message" in the right top on this website, behind your name...

Doesn't the price value of profit or loss in the iexposure indicator give you what you want? I trade all pairs also, and i use it all the time for "value of each pair of currencies using the weigthing factor for each pip value".

iexposure comes with MT4, it is in the custom indicator directory of MT4.

c0d3:

Doesn't the price value of profit or loss in the iexposure indicator give you what you want? I trade all pairs also, and i use it all the time for "value of each pair of currencies using the weigthing factor for each pip value".

iexposure comes with MT4, it is in the custom indicator directory of MT4.

Hi c0d3,

Thank you very much -- this is exactly what I'm looking for.

Two issues:

1. I don't know how to define my portfolio pairs so the indicator will read and present

2. I have other functions I would like to incorporate into the chart are and will be happy to share with you if you're interested ...I need to see a picture of the indicator to understand how the whole picture will work out.

can you help me with the above two issues.

regards, Bob

Reason: