The simple system

Hello to everyone, I am testing this system that I started to use on a daily basis. I believe and I had good results with this one. But I am posting it because I know that there are a lot people with more experience than me, that can help with this one.

I am attaching the indicators and the template. Basically the concept is that the entry indicator gives you an alert of the break of a trend, then you have to wait that the 3 MA cross gives you a signal in the same way of the entry indicator to enter the market. The Donchian Channel basically is for setup the stop loss (but anyone can use other criteria like candle patterns), and the trend slope I use it to confirm the entry if the candle crosses it.

Expecting your commments to upgrade it.

May I know what TF this is most effective with and what kind of results have you had so far?

Thanks for sharing.

I prefer to run it in a 15 min chart, also works well in a 30 min and 1 hour. Basically I prefer to trade in the London session and the first half of the US session. I usually try to target 40-50 pips per trade in the GBP/USD pair, but sometimes you can do a lot more than that (until 200 pips). More or less the win ratio until know is about 70-80%.

hi fausto

how long you have been using this method?

looks interesting

iv'e loaded it up and see how it goes. Do you have any issues of the re painting on the break of a trend signal and the entry signal ?

I have also placed the support and resistance indicator ( obtained from another thread ) to see If that gives any additional indication on entry

looks tho, thank you for sharing

I am using it recently, almost two months. Yes I know that the entry repaints, that is why I have to wait for the other criterias metioned before. Anyway if anybody can share any indicator or criteria to improve the system, I will appreciate it.

Can I know the stop loss value to be used per trade or is it for open trade where in trade to be closed when 3 EMA flips?

I use a stop loss per trade, that usually it's the value of the donchian channel, also I use the high or the lowest price of the last swing. I recommend that when the 3 ema gives a signal, do not enter inmediately in the next candle, use a pending order for a few pips (3 or 4) up or down the high or the low of the last candle, in this way you can filtrate a lot of bad operations.

can anybody post screen with entry examples?

I like this fausto - thank you for sharing

Do you wait for the trend slope to be the same colour which you are about to trade or just wait for a candle to pass/close through it

Again, thank you for sharing

tim

I just wait that the candle pass and close through the trend slope. Regards.

Reason: