I INVITE COOPERATION FROM A TRADER-PROGRAMMER - page 7

Integer >>:

А нафига такой хороший кому нужен? И покодить забесплатно, и еще весь свой опыт вывернуть наизнанку.

Am I asking for a handout?) There are already profitable systems. They are profitable in the same tester

I can really see how to improve them. Profits make more, the drawdown is less.

I liked the other. I have written in my personal message to the so-called programmer. I have been using this programmer for a long time and he has only one week to implement his trading strategy.

If it is profitable, we will talk. I have not yet got this kind of information. I have given me the easiest variant. I have described in 2 lines a profitable

TS on the daily trading. It will take us 5 or 30 minutes to put it into the code. And we will have to check it. AND ALL. ALL AT ONCE

OK. There are only 2 conditions for entry. I want to improve this TS with filters. For this purpose just

you need a programmer.

The most interesting thing...is that I got this response:

"I still don't see the TC in my personal profile. Then the conversation is over."

I may yet have to make a requirements specification, framed, etc.? That's what I can't figure out...

...or he cobbled together an Expert Advisor in 5-30 minutes and saw that it was profitable... And then disappeared. FREE

...FINALLY SUCCEEDED!

Either he's not even ready to spend 5-30 minutes to see it for himself... And write here, "There! THIS

IS THE TRUTH! IT'S ALL A SCAM. I'VE BEEN GIVEN AN ACCOUNT, AND IT'S NOT PROFITABLE!"

EXPLAIN IT TO ME, GENTLEMEN PROGRAMMERS.

LeoV >>:

Не кажется ли вам, что в первую очередь вы должны заинтересовать какими-то реальными фактами или лучше реальной торговлей, а не просто словами, которые ничем не подтверждены?

I agree, what should I write to you?

ZEXEL66 >>:

Самое интересное...что получил такой ответ:

" Я до сих пор не вижу у себя в личке ТС. Значит, разговор окончен."

Мне может еще техзадание составить, в рамочку оформить и т.д? Вот и понять не могу...то ли человек

тут же за 5-30 минут склепал советник и увидел что он прибыльный...то ли он не готов даже 5-30

минут потратить чтобы в этом убедиться... ПОЯСНИТЕ МНЕ ГОСПОДА ПРОГРАММИСТЫ.

Maybe it's just that your message didn't get through to the PM, I've had that, post is more reliable

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >> I'm not going to get anyone interested in anything.

And for nothing. People here offer grails for free, not like you. So you are unfortunately unoriginal here.....))))))

ZEXEL66 wrote(a) >> I'll hire a programmer from work, he'll be happy.

Hire him, what's the problem? You shouldn't brag about this cool deed on the forum....))))

ZEXEL66 wrote(a) >> The main thing, I'll know that later it will not come out in the sale of experts for $10, because I'll just kick the hell out, the employee will lose a lot more.

You, as a smart man, should understand that the internet is too big and you are not a "K" unit to detect and stop this in time, so there are no guarantees.

ZEXEL66 wrote(a) >> Just to clarify again. I'm interested in collaborating with someone who also understands TRADING. How it can't come to you?

>> You probably don't know yet, that everyone here understands in TRADING.....))))

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

Should I also draw up a terms of reference, frame it, etc.? I don't understand...

...just cobbled together an Expert Advisor in 5-30 minutes and saw that it was profitable... And then disappeared. FREE

FINALLY SUCCEEDED!

There is no other way! And to the cash register! And it wouldn't hurt to get tested for paranoid accentuation.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Расписал ввего в 2 строках прибыльную

ТС на дневках. Ее в код загнать достаточно может 5 минут, может 30. Не более. И проверить. И ВСЕ. СРАЗУ ВСЕ

ПОНЯТНО. Там всего 2 условия на вход.

A two-line TS that makes a profit? Already interesting.... Can I get a TZ as well, preferably at al_k gav-gav list.ru

al.k >>:

Может быть все дело в том, что сообщение ваше просто не дошло в ЛС, такое было у меня, почта надежней

No, he got my message and that's what he replied to.

LeoV >>:

Вы видимо ещё не в курсе, что тут все понимают в ТРЕЙДИНГЕ.....))))

I wonder why he needs such a good "understanding of TRADING" from a programmer.

More likely to have problems with ttz like "when you get enough profit, close the order".

rustein >>:

я согласен, что тебе написать?

I'll write to you in person tomorrow. I'm just not mentally ready today. First constructive suggestion.

Reason: