MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 47

Nice traiding system with simple and clear rules.

As I can not watch my trading screen most of time. I modified indicators a little so instead of sending e-mails MT4 will send you instant notification to your Android also iPhone should be possible. Have only tried with Android.

Notification channel has some limitations, max 2 messages in 1 sec and 10 in a minute. Otherwise channel will be blocked for a while. Indicators code is not currently modified to follow notification limit rules.

This should help people who are sick of teaching MT4 how to send e-mails to gmail.

To setup Android and terminal you need to install Android application there is link for that in MT4 options. After app install you will find ID number of the app from your phone and there you go. Don't forget to restart MT4.

Making money online is really a tough task and especially for the newbie who don't have a single idea of how to start with safe investments. Everyone learns from mistakes, and that knowledge can be used to your benefit. It is likely you will change your plan as you learn new things. Thanks for sharing your information, its really interesting and seems very useful.

about ssl_sbar setting

hello sir i want to know about ssl_sbar setting.. if we set timeframe in ssl 240 and Lb values 5,10,15and 20 in this case ssl willl repaint or not???

NTMA.ex4

Oniscalper:
I had this coded a while ago, it's a small variation of the rangelagma, basically with more options built into it. S basically I would just like to release this to the general population for everyone to play with and share what they come up with.

At the moment I'm doing a forward test with this ea on a Mr. Nims Renko chart. Because of the lack of time on a renko, the nonlagma seems to have a better time making nice trends on the e/u, allowing the ea to most of the trend. It would be nice to find a way to do back testing with renko to test this ea.

As for back tests with this ea on normal charts, it seems to perform better on a 5 min chart rather than a 15min...

Have fun!

Play!

The respected man, Oniscalper, I can not start your's EA NLMA 110908.ex4. (MONEY MAKING manual trading system)

The expert needs the indicator NTMA.ex4

I will be very grateful, if you give me the indicator NTMA.ex4. For testing of the adviser EA NLMA 110908.ex4

I interest, whether are there any further versions of this expert?

My trading system has almost the same algorithm as yout expert EA NLMA 110908.ex4 .

I ask do not refuse the request.

Yours faithfully Vladimir.

NTMA.ex4

Oniscalper:
I had this coded a while ago, it's a small variation of the rangelagma, basically with more options built into it. S basically I would just like to release this to the general population for everyone to play with and share what they come up with.

At the moment I'm doing a forward test with this ea on a Mr. Nims Renko chart. Because of the lack of time on a renko, the nonlagma seems to have a better time making nice trends on the e/u, allowing the ea to most of the trend. It would be nice to find a way to do back testing with renko to test this ea.

As for back tests with this ea on normal charts, it seems to perform better on a 5 min chart rather than a 15min...

Have fun!

Play!

The respected man, Oniscalper, I can not start your's EA NLMA 110908.ex4. (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180666)

The expert needs the indicator NTMA.ex4

I will be very grateful, if you give me the indicator NTMA.ex4. For testing of the adviser EA NLMA 110908.ex4

I interest, whether are there any further versions of this expert?

My trading system has almost the same algorithm as yout expert EA NLMA 110908.ex4 .

I ask do not refuse the request.

Yours faithfully Vladimir.

Oniscalper:

Have fun!

Play!

Hello Oniscalper,

Your ea needs NLMA indicator to work properly.

Can you share it please?

Regards,

IOANNIS.

Hi guys.

Here is a little trade manager EA. It works well with this system. There are 5 lock profit levels in the EA. You can set take profit levels as you please. Enjoy

Files:

firesword:
Hi guys. Here is a little trade manager EA. It works well with this system. There are 5 lock profit levels in the EA. You can set take profit levels as you please. Enjoy

can you explain how the lock profit works?

vahn:
can you explain how the lock profit works?

In choice option type0.

This will allow the EA to menage the open trade.

Set StopL to whatever you like. Default is 20. Add 0 if your criminal (broker) is at 5 digits.

it will lock 1 pip profit when trade moves 15 pips in trade favour.

5 pips 20 pips in favor.

15 pips 31 pips in favor

20 pips 41 in favor

35 pips 51 pips in favor.

remember to add 0 on 5 digit brokers.

Set choice number to 1 if you want Ea to trail the trade, set it to 2 if you want EA to scalp at certain number of pips.

what is trailing and scalp? what you usually use for choice?

Reason: