Forecasting indicators - page 9

Incredible momentum indicator

Yes, ...we will create the Incredible momentum indicator,only them who like Einstein can help us to do this..

These are the great future indicator..

hi

thats a problem we have no one like einstein here

very intresting thx khusha7765

Volatility Bands

by Howard Arrington

The Volatility Bands calculate support and resistance levels for tomorrow's price action. They are excellent for daily areas for support and resistance and frequently are the location for reversals.

The formula for the Volatility Band uses a one day Historical Volatility by multiplying the Historical Volatility by the square root of 1 divided by 365, which is 0.05234.

VB Delta = Historical Volatility * Sqrt( 1 / 365) * Daily Closing Price * Size Factor

Upper Band (Resistance) = Close Price + VB Delta

Lower Band (Support) = Close Price - VB Delta

The Volatility Bands used for market observation are those with a Size Factor of: 1.0, 1.28, 1.5, and 2.0.

Line A calculates the 30 bar Historical Volatility and stores this value in Global Variable [1]. Typical value is 17.50.

Line B adjusts the HV decimal placement by dividing by 100 and resaves HV in [1]. [1] = HV * 0.01

Line C multiplies HV by the 0.05234 factor, which is the square root of 1 / 365. Result is saved in [2].

Line D calculates the VB Delta = Close * HV * 0.05234. This VB Delta is stored in [3].

Line E multiplies the VB Delta by one of the Size Factors, which in this example is using 1.50. Result is saved in [4].

Line F and G plot one pair of Volatility Bands for the VB Delta in [4] by adding it and subtracting it from the Close.

Line H, I and J plot another pair of Volatility Bands for a Size Factor of 2.

The Volatility Band values calculated today are used as Support and Resistance levels the following day.

picture

picture

Files:
63-7.gif  19 kb

This seems to be very accurate ...

I guest an EA would be hard to write for this...so many instances of Stochastics would make it hard I could imagine...But I do not know...

ES

banzai:
I think Spudfyre's Stoch Threads can be used to predict too. When all Stoch (6) to Stoch (24) converge into one, the price will reverse in the next bar or 2 bars.

newdigital:
Several indicators were posted on Russian Poul's forum.

Author said that indicators may help to predict the market conditions.

The first one is Automatic Channel indicator.

Settings:

Hours - how many hours back (to draw the channel).

The lines of the indicator may be moved by mouse on any date.

Hi Newdigital,

I am trying to test this Auto Channel Indicator. However, when the MQ4 file into the experts/indicators folder, and then start MT4, I do not see the indicator in the list of custom indicators. So when I went back to see whether it has been compiled, I've realised it's not. There is no EX4 file.

Any idea?

Thanks.

It's ok, I've managed to fix it.

lodol2:
very intresting thx khusha7765

Volatility Bands

by Howard Arrington

The Volatility Bands calculate support and resistance levels for tomorrow's price action. They are excellent for daily areas for support and resistance and frequently are the location for reversals.

The formula for the Volatility Band uses a one day Historical Volatility by multiplying the Historical Volatility by the square root of 1 divided by 365, which is 0.05234.

VB Delta = Historical Volatility * Sqrt( 1 / 365) * Daily Closing Price * Size Factor

Upper Band (Resistance) = Close Price + VB Delta

Lower Band (Support) = Close Price - VB Delta

The Volatility Bands used for market observation are those with a Size Factor of: 1.0, 1.28, 1.5, and 2.0.

Line A calculates the 30 bar Historical Volatility and stores this value in Global Variable [1]. Typical value is 17.50.

Line B adjusts the HV decimal placement by dividing by 100 and resaves HV in [1]. [1] = HV * 0.01

Line C multiplies HV by the 0.05234 factor, which is the square root of 1 / 365. Result is saved in [2].

Line D calculates the VB Delta = Close * HV * 0.05234. This VB Delta is stored in [3].

Line E multiplies the VB Delta by one of the Size Factors, which in this example is using 1.50. Result is saved in [4].

Line F and G plot one pair of Volatility Bands for the VB Delta in [4] by adding it and subtracting it from the Close.

Line H, I and J plot another pair of Volatility Bands for a Size Factor of 2.

The Volatility Band values calculated today are used as Support and Resistance levels the following day.

Has an indicator been written for this?

khusha7765:
Hi, everybody....

At last I have found the basic idea. Please look at this link

http://www.ensignsupport.com/email/1689.mhtml...

Many Great Idea can found in this...

March 2005 Trading Tips Newsletter

Could anybody help me to make the indicator like this software that I can use in MT4, please ? I think I need Einstein here...

Thanks for the links...

RickW00716:
Has an indicator been written for this?

I guess not...

all ang indicators just show signal for very recent data

Is it possible to modify these useful indicators to be shown on the whole history of the chart ?

Reason: