MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 51

mladen:
This one will work ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf_nmc.mq4Happy trading

Hi mladen,you're definitely one of the people I'd like to put on my list for 'go out and have a drink with' :-)Thank you very much for your swift reaction and effort!Ohh, of course your indicator works, as usual...Cheers and wish you all the best, mate

madopter:
Is there an nmc version of this NonLagMA with an email alert already? If not, would you please add email alert . Thank you as always. nonlag_ma_nrp_2_amp_bars_nmc.mq4

Hi madopter,

the nonlagma and the ssl indicators would be great with a 'push notice' alert, so one could receive alerts on android phones, instead of having to set the email alert up for a gmail account (still a real pain - even after all the wonderful, forced MT4 updates :-)

Found both indicators with push alerts on this thread (#462), but my MT4 version 4, build 625 didn't allow the SSL indicator to run - mladen fixed this for me already; what a great guy he is!

Cheers

madopter:
Is there an nmc version of this NonLagMA with an email alert already? If not, would you please add email alert . Thank you as always. nonlag_ma_nrp_2_amp_bars_nmc.mq4

madopter

here is a version with alerts added : nonlag_ma_nrp_2_amp_bars_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

ronald123:
Hi madopter,

the nonlagma and the ssl indicators would be great with a 'push notifice' alert, so one could receive alerts on android phones, instead of having to set the email alert up for a gmail account (still a real pain - even after all the wonderful, forced MT4 updates :-)

Found both indicators with push alerts on this thread (#462), but my MT4 version 4, build 625 didn't allow the SSL indicator to run - mladen fixed this for me already; what a great guy he is!

Cheers

Thanks ronald123 for post #462 reference although I was looking for the bar version (with alert) -- as always, sir mladen does his magic so, I got it now.

Hello Mladen,

would you be so kind and give me some contact email. I do not have enough post here to send you a PM.

Thank You in advance.

Hello,

could anyone be so kind and forward this message to mladen. I do not have enough post yet for PM.

thanks

"Hello Mladen,

would you be so kind and give me some contact email. I do not have enough post here to send you a PM.

Thank You in advance."

SSL fast sbar alert mtf.mq4is not working on the new MT4 built.Could anyone help me with this.

drsamgeorge:
SSL fast sbar alert mtf.mq4is not working on the new MT4 built.Could anyone help me with this.

Look at post Nr. 500

mladen:
This one will work ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf_nmc.mq4 Happy trading

hi mladen,

can you convert indicator to ea(work on all timeframe)

firesword:
Hi guys,

it seams that profit lock 5 lvl EA is not working any longer.

Here is another one that does the same thing but on 10 levels.

Enjoy.

Cheers.

Hey how do u use this EA ? can u explain to me its parameter ? thanks !

Cheers!

Reason: