New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 254

mladen.

Noticed this indicator is not updating, even when using AutoRefresh 509. Thanks in adance.

currencyslopestrength_alert1.mq4

mladen,

Sorry, the above indicator email and alert is not working either. Can it be fixed?

richterzoo:
mladen.

Noticed this indicator is not updating, even when using AutoRefresh 509. Thanks in adance.

richterzoo

That indicator uses centered TMA (which recalculates/repaints). Some more information of centered TMA you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

I hope this can be made new metatrader friendly.

TEAMTRADER

Files:

mladen:
richterzoo That indicator uses centered TMA (which recalculates/repaints). Some more information of centered TMA you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Here is TMA 'true' indicator that does not repaint. I don't know if you can replace the indicator within the currency slope strength indicator code but I thought it worthwhile offering.

This too needs to be made new metatrader friendly.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
tma_true.mq4  8 kb

TEAMTRADER:
Here is TMA 'true' indicator that does not repaint. I don't know if you can replace the indicator within the currency slope strength indicator code but I thought it worthwhile offering.

This too needs to be made new metatrader friendly.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

What is called a "tma true" is a simple LWMA (linear weighted moving average - take any Keltner channel that can change the type of the moving average (the central line) set the average type to linear weighted and there you go - you have the "tma true").

Guys, with centered TMA there was so much confusion and fuss, that it is much better to forget about some "tma true" indicators and similar things. True TMA is TMA (triangular moving average) which have absolutely nothing in common with the "tma true"

TEAMTRADER:
I hope this can be made new metatrader friendly. TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER,

error removed,but beware,5 warnings exist.....boss can better advice you if that warning effects the efficiency of indicator or not.

regards

Files:

Hello,

I will test this indicator, but when compiling, I get the errors message:

The 2 first lines Can't open are the files where the indicator is loaded. It can't open the file where it is ?????

For the othe lines, I need, once more, your aid.

And, once more, thanks a lot.

Joswing_alerts.mq4

Files:

Jovager:
Hello,

I will test this indicator, but when compiling, I get the errors message:

The 2 first lines Can't open are the files where the indicator is loaded. It can't open the file where it is ?????

For the othe lines, I need, once more, your aid.

And, once more, thanks a lot.

Joswing_alerts.mq4

Jo

You need a new mt4 compatible "hanover - function header.mqh" file too. I am not sure that it exists

hanover_---_function_header_np.mqh

Mladen,

Is it that ?

If yes, what have I to do with it ?

Thanks.

Jo

Reason: