Coding help - page 21

Here you go

Alerts are by default set to previous already closed bar, since you might get a false alarm on a new bar opening (no "regular" high and low formed yet) but you can set it to alert on current bar too. The state of either is reset when high or low crosses the corresponding ema in the opposite direction (you can see the dots when the signal were issued on chart)

Sahilsri:
Hi all,

I need an Indicator which can give a sound and box alert for

a) Buy when Low crosses above 34 EMA of Highs upwards

b) Sell When High crosses 34 EMA of Lows downwards

Can someone help me out please?

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

regards

Sahilsri
Files:
sahilsri.mq4  4 kb

I think it works OK at that point too (steep slope can trick our eyes). Also, with default values, it uses ATR as a measure of how close it should be so you need to check it against ATR too in that case

Pava:
Mladen...why Squize MA doesn't show bands where arrow is...to my understanding it has to show bands when MA's come within a certain distance to each other?

thanks...Sahilsri is one nice indicator...I like those dots

Double Confirmation !

mladen:
Here you go Alerts are by default set to previous already closed bar, since you might get a false alarm on a new bar opening (no "regular" high and low formed yet) but you can set it to alert on current bar too. The state of either is reset when high or low crosses the corresponding ema in the opposite direction (you can see the dots when the signal were issued on chart)

Just in case

Dot with Arrow ( by Mladen )

please add "" histogram "" choice to this great indicator

thanks

mladen:
Here you go Alerts are by default set to previous already closed bar, since you might get a false alarm on a new bar opening (no "regular" high and low formed yet) but you can set it to alert on current bar too. The state of either is reset when high or low crosses the corresponding ema in the opposite direction (you can see the dots when the signal were issued on chart)

Thank you so much mladen. You guys are doing a great job here by helping out newbies like me.

I really appreciate your patience and efforts. A very heartfelt and humble thanks for your efforts.

need help to code indicator

hello guy,can someone please help me to code this indicator..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-bar 1 as a reference fibo..

-bar 2 break hign and low of bar 1 but not exceed 200% fibo..

-bar 3 exceed 261.8% fibo..

-after the bar 3 close..indicator will give an alert...

i hope someone can make this indicator for me...

ikazdamha:
hello guy,can someone please help me to code this indicator..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-bar 1 as a reference fibo..

-bar 2 break hign and low of bar 1 but not exceed 200% fibo..

-bar 3 exceed 261.8% fibo..

-after the bar 3 close..indicator will give an alert...

i hope someone can make this indicator for me...

ADDITION: open n close of bar 2 in the range of high n low of bar 1...

im waiting if someone can make this indicator...

adding comment in the Chart without deleting the existing

Hi guys,

i'm a totally newbie at mt4 programming

i've got a simple question:

how can i write several comments in the chart without deleting the existing comment

i want to create a little scanner for the major pairs detecting bb squeeze

Thanks, Deorn

Try Dashboard Indicators For Good Examples

Deorn:
Hi guys,

i'm a totally newbie at mt4 programming

i've got a simple question:

how can i write several comments in the chart without deleting the existing comment

i want to create a little scanner for the major pairs detecting bb squeeze

Thanks, Deorn

hi Deorn,

Here's a few options and some quick ideas -

Check out some of the Dashboard indicators found here on TSD.

These indicators display multiple pairs with changing values, mostly MA's, RSI, CCI, etc...

You can display your BB values as well in this Dashboard style...and not need to use comments.

Some coding required for the next idea -

Display your BB squeeze values on the chart by using "ObjectCreate/ObjectSet" functions.

Without knowing more about your "major pair scanner" strategy....it seems the Dashboard indicators would do that for you nicely.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Reason: