Brooky Indicators - page 3

CarsonS9

This one solves the "jacked up" issue (it is a corrected one from the first post of this thread)

As far as the alert (beeping) is concerned : it is not caused by this indicator (there is no alerting/beeping code in it)

CarsonS9:
I really like this indicator but I have noticed some things about it in the short time I have been using it. Sometimes if it is running on a chart live it gets jacked up. The attached images are from the same exact time. The second one I just switched to a higher time frame and then back and it reset itself to looking normal. Not a big deal but maybe that can be fixed. The other thing I noticed is that the indicator has a sound alert. I think anyways. I have a few new indicators I am testing so maybe it isn't the one but I have noticed a beeping going off sometimes and I am pretty sure it is this one. It seems very arbitrary too. Not sure why it goes off. Would be great if it had an alarm that went off when the red or blue lines go above the grey line. Just some observations. I like this indicator a lot and appreciate your work.

Awesome! That was fast. Thanks a ton. Now to solve the issue of finding the beeping indicator.

Now I am wondering if there is any way to make it so it does have an alarm. As soon as a red or blue line goes above the gray "power" line. That would be great. Appreciate the work already done Mladen, it is working beautifully! Thanks!

mladen:
CarsonS9 This one solves the "jacked up" issue (it is a corrected one from the first post of this thread)

Thanks for the fix mladen.

Cheers

Brooky

will BROOKY

show us some advance expert advisor coding (the program code bit)

that could transform 0011 000

to trade in USA hoursonly i.e. will only allow entries during USA hours , maybe allow exit beyond USA hours

wanna to see something very highly sophisticated coding

could be MQ4 or just snap shot for the command that can limit the entries only - if time is RIGHT -- time zone

pplleasssee

declare TradingStartTime

extern int TradingStartTime = 11;

in your code simply use TimeHour(TimeCurrent())>=TradingStartTime

cool thanks

brooky got some consolidation zone indicator -- with special INPUT TAB settings

looking into setting some FILTER (like hours) -- human, we can't follow RULE and SCHEDULE that well, we are always bargain hunter, -- ooh discount price is NOW

with those FILTER, hope that the MT4 will limit us to NOT ALLOW some tradings that we try to enter -- this is quite a cool project that I will do next

(may not be exp advisor though -- still dislike that idea, as most strategy and 24 hours trading is usually a mistake)

brooky adx indicator

considering the great work done by brooky, is it worth buying his adx indicator?

An reviews?

Thanks

Shaded Rsi Indicator

Hi all.

Was looking around for a simple Rsi indicator that showed me overbought and oversold levels as a shade for an easy visual clue.

Found it for everything else but mt4 so I made this one.

I find it useful and hope you do to.

NOTE: Two Versions

Brooky_Rsi_Shade.mq4

(This has automatic shading)

You must allow dlls when you put it on the chart so that it can work out what color your chart is to show correct Rsi shading of overbought and oversold levels. If you don't you will see nada, nix, nuttin.

&

Brooky_Rsi_Shade_Manual.mq4

For those that don't like dll calls, this one requires you to change the background option to the same color as your chart manually.

Both work the same as seen in the chart attached.

I personally use the automatic one because it is just attach n forget.

You can change colors to suit yourself of shading and level lines.

Cheers.

Brooky.

lotusnotes:
considering the great work done by brooky, is it worth buying his adx indicator?

An reviews?

Thanks

Of Course it is :-)

But seriously.

Any indicator is only as good as the bloke driving it. I find Adx is an essential background ingredient in all my trading if used correctly. For me it is my signpost as to whether I put more weight in my oscillators or my trend strategies.

Regarding my indi, I can honestly say that I have not had one recall and I am always available to ask questions if people have dramas with any of my indi's, paid or not. As you can see I post many more free ones than charged ones, but that is my way of giving back to the many people in this forum that I learn from as well.

Reminds me of a mantra that I used to preach to all my employees.

Together

Everyone

Achieves

More

Happy piping lotusnotes.

Cheers

Brooky