Schaff trend cycle - page 12

tobi77:
hello,

i have the problem with this schaff cycle mtf indicator that it will not show lower timeframe cycles on a higher tf...

for example i like to see the 15min cycles on a 60 min chart, but when i change the TF settings to 15min on the 1h chart it dissappears on the 1h chart ...

is this a bug or programmed this way...?

are their other mtfs around ?

schaff_trend_cycle_mtf.mq4

i tried the Multi STC but it doesnt seem to work properly with settings of 15, 60 and 240

here is a screenshot ...look that the 15min cycle is swicthed to 60 automatically and the weird output of Multi STC

Schaff Trend Cycle binary indicator is on this post.

Schaff trend cycle binary with alerts ...

Schaff trend cycle binary (originally pasted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page13 ) with alerts added. It short, it shows a current slope of the Schaff trend cycle and, if alertsOnis set to true, will alert on slope direction change

Coding help STC

Hello guys,

I found an interesting indicator and I want to create an EA based on it. The indicator is the SCHAFF TREND CYCLE (schaff_trend_cycle.mq4). It might be very simple to create but I don't know how I can do.

Thank you for your help.

Files:

Hello guys,

I want to create an EA based on this indicator. The indicator is the SCHAFF TREND CYCLE. It might be very simple to create but I don't know how I can do.

Can somebody help me. Thank you for your help.

On the example picture why are you avoiding some signals that you should take if the signals were all the same?

How are you filtering those out?

legrandchuck:
Hello guys,

I want to create an EA based on this indicator. The indicator is the SCHAFF TREND CYCLE. It might be very simple to create but I don't know how I can do.

Can somebody help me. Thank you for your help.

Clarification

techmac:
On the example picture why are you avoiding some signals that you should take if the signals were all the same? How are you filtering those out?

I think you don't understand the system. It has to cross the 25 mark from below or cross the 75 mark from above. If it moves up and doesn't fully cross the 75 line, it can't come back down and create a signal. I am also looking for an EA for this.

Then you should have explained the rules on the post (these rules were not there)

Also, the entries should be one bar later (entering on an opened bar is not a good idea for a majority of EAs)

mitch910:
I think you don't understand the system. It has to cross the 25 mark from below or cross the 75 mark from above. If it moves up and doesn't fully cross the 75 line, it can't come back down and create a signal. I am also looking for an EA for this.

mladen:
Schaff trend cycle binary (originally pasted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page13 ) with alerts added. It short, it shows a current slope of the Schaff trend cycle and, if alertsOnis set to true, will alert on slope direction change

pls make this indicator in two colored

Schaff TCD rsx

This is one of the Schaff series indicators (wrote it long time ago, but this one is somewhat upgraded). It basis it calculates an rsx od a macd signal (in this case it is an rsx since rsx itself is already a much smoother version of rsi)

Files:
Reason: