Coding help - page 367

Dear Mrtools everything is fine, but I have one question how to change the size of the arrow that is to make them more

Files:
gbpusdm15.png  53 kb

scorpion1428:
Dear Mrtools everything is fine, but I have one question how to change the size of the arrow that is to make them more

Here is a version with adjustable arrow sizes : by_v.1.01_arrows.mq4

Files:
by.gif  80 kb

mladen:
Here is a version with adjustable arrow sizes : by_v.1.01_arrows.mq4

Dear Mladen now is excellent thank you

When "Kalman filter" has crossed below "Custom moving averages" mt4, down arrow, and when its crossed above, up arrow.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be given.

Kalman Filter attached, Custom moving avaerages in MT4 platform as standard I believe.

Files:

Hey Mladen, is there any EA or indicator with the manual trendline posting on chart by user and the system sets orders on price crossing this line? I mean let's say i'm in a short position and i post a trendline (downsloping) and the system closes my position after the price breaks this line up. The best is if the indicator or EA could have both manual and automative trendline posting. Is there anything like this?

Fresh_Prince:
Hey Mladen, is there any EA or indicator with the manual trendline posting on chart by user and the system sets orders on price crossing this line? I mean let's say i'm in a short position and i post a trendline (downsloping) and the system closes my position after the price breaks this line up. The best is if the indicator or EA could have both manual and automative trendline posting. Is there anything like this?

Fresh_Prince

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176382

I think that it is what you are looking for

I guess this EA can't do what i'm exactly talking about. See i opened long position and after that i posted a trendline and i want EA to close my long position fast by market order when the price crosses the line down. Is it real to create EA which would be doing this thing?

Files:
lines.png  79 kb

Fresh_Prince:
I guess this EA can't do what i'm exactly talking about. See i opened long position and after that i posted a trendline and i want EA to close my long position fast by market order when the price crosses the line down. Is it real to create EA which would be doing this thing?

Fresh_Prince

As far as I understand, if you use correct names for trend lines and if the EA is setup with those name, it should do what you need

No, unfortunatelly it did not. It uses limit orders, and in my case after the price crossed the line - nothing happened. I put trendline name in the BuyStop_TrendName. Could you please help me with my idea?

Hi Mladen please tel me what is this the MA autor say whas no repaint please if you can search this ind or make i be very happy thank you very much !! ))

Files:
Reason: