Multi pair indicators - page 35

skn:
Is there any Multi pair BBsqueeze indicator?

As far as I am aware of, no, there is no such version

Hello Mladen

Can your Symphonie Spike indicator be made in Multi Symbol?

Can the MTF and Alerts function be retained?

Thanks

Multi pair Gann Hilo Adaptive

Mladen,

At post #330 you very kindly coded a Multi pair Gann Hilo Trend indicator in histo.

Please make a similar Multi pair indicator using this adaptive Gann Hilo indicator.

Thanks

skn:
Mladen,

At post #330 you very kindly coded a Multi pair Gann Hilo Trend indicator in histo.

Please make a similar Multi pair indicator using this adaptive Gann Hilo indicator.

Thanks

same like there : just the color of the slope?

No.

I want adaptive smoothening option in the indicator of post #300.

Regards

skn:
No.

I want adaptive smoothening option in the indicator of post #300.

Regards

I am afraid I do not understand

Making multi pair average (with completely different values) must deform the values.

I thought adaptive parameter can be applied in such a way that each instrument calculates separately and output histo accordingly.

No need for deformed output.

Thanks Mladen.

Dear MLaden & MrTools, Firstly, thank you for all the selfless help that you provide here for the members, my sincere respects and hats off. Secondly, I am writing to you regarding this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416 post 264 -- it is about Multi Idx Indie based MA Lines. That post does not have an mq4 attached. My need is; if you can help; to direct me to the source; if there is any other indicator like this which provides those lines the Multi Idx provides in a separate window without multi-pair option. And if that source has mq4 available all the more better. And in case if no such option is available could I request you to make one in case if you could. I understand if you cannot make it. Thanking you in advance for your time and efforts required to respond to my post. Respects Sameer

sameermehta74:
Dear MLaden & MrTools, Firstly, thank you for all the selfless help that you provide here for the members, my sincere respects and hats off. Secondly, I am writing to you regarding this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416 post 264 -- it is about Multi Idx Indie based MA Lines. That post does not have an mq4 attached. My need is; if you can help; to direct me to the source; if there is any other indicator like this which provides those lines the Multi Idx provides in a separate window without multi-pair option. And if that source has mq4 available all the more better. And in case if no such option is available could I request you to make one in case if you could. I understand if you cannot make it. Thanking you in advance for your time and efforts required to respond to my post. Respects Sameer

sameermehta74

Sorry, but I do not have the source of that file either. That one was not written by me

mladen:
All MACD (originally posted at this post : made new metatrader 4 compatible all_macd_v1.0_nmc_1.mq4

Mladen, for All Stochastic and All RSI NMCs please when possible.

Thanks

Reason: