New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 269

jobudi888:
Hi Mladen,

Can you make this TVI v2 (1st indicator in the picture) to become like 2nd indicator in the picture? Histogram without the up n down osc so it wont take much space.

With 4 color instead of 2 color, for example right now the blue and red color below and above 0 level are the same color. If you can make it blue under the 0 level is lighter than blue above the 0 level,

also red above the 0 level is lighter than below the 0 level.

Also if you can add alert when it change color that would be great, thanks

Best regards,

Hi Jobudi888, made this one, looks similar to what your looking for.

blau_-_ergodic_tvi_histo_mtf__alerts.mq4

Dear MLADEN and MRTools ;

Pls help me fix this 2 Script , when i attach to a chart noting show up , thanks

jacklu:
Dear MLADEN and MRTools ; Pls help me fix this 2 Script , when i attach to a chart noting show up , thanks

Try this one : ia_v4_1_scriptsmall.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

Hi Jobudi888, made this one, looks similar to what your looking for.

blau_-_ergodic_tvi_histo_mtf__alerts.mq4

Mrtools....

Holy Mother of God... you're quick and you make it mtf also.

Man.... thanks a lot lot lot..

BTW in the input how come there is additional period 4?? (well it's the result looks the same with the original though)

I wish for you guys Mrtools and Mladen to have a Merry Xmast and Happy New Year 2016 also great HOLIDAY!!!

Thank you very much Mrtools

jobudi888:

Mrtools....

Holy Mother of God... you're quick and you make it mtf also.

Man.... thanks a lot lot lot..

BTW in the input how come there is additional period 4?? (well it's the result looks the same with the original though)

I wish for you guys Mrtools and Mladen to have a Merry Xmast and Happy New Year 2016 also great HOLIDAY!!!

Thank you very much Mrtools

Jobudi888, the version I posted was modified from a version that used a signal line, removed the signal line but forgot the period 4(signal line period) so this version removed that.

blau_-_ergodic_tvi_histo_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

Dear MLADEN ;

The Scripts work very well now , awesome MLADEN , thanks you very much ,wish you Merry Christmas , MRTools and friend all too .

jacklu:
Dear MLADEN ; The Scripts work very well now , awesome MLADEN , thanks you very much ,wish you Merry Christmas , MRTools and friend all too .

jacklu

Marry Christmas to you too

Hey guys,

I have 3 monitors, so when i get an alert on the "main" i have to change the other 2 monitors in higher TF to the same pair to verify/confirm entry.

I was just wondering if there is an app, script or something that could put the 3 MT4 terminals in the same "currency Pair" when clicking on any of the 3 terminals,

I just came across the trade copier, so i thought calling up a chart from 1 terminal to the other 2 or 3 would no be difficult.

Just a concept / idea...

Special thanks to Mladen, Mrtools for all the support, help,

Wish you all members a Merry Christmas,God Speed

RipeFX

jacklu:
Dear MLADEN ; The Scripts work very well now , awesome MLADEN , thanks you very much ,wish you Merry Christmas , MRTools and friend all too .

What a beautiful Christmas tree !

Merry Xmas to all and a peacefull new Year !! (and for all who come yet)

Jim Clark

Marry Christmas to all

Reason: