price alert on close price candlestick for a given timeframe

Hi there,

I need some help to code a price alert on CLOSE PRICE of candlestick on the TIMEFRAME I am currently on if the close price is > or < than my specific price level I set up to alert on.

The alarm would go off only once and or send only one push notification as soon the candle is closed given a specific timeframe (i.e H1 see below).

I searched for this indicator in the forum without success. I believe this indicator would be a great tool to many other traders.

Hope my explanation is clear and I would like to Thank You in advance for the help!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Frank

Close price above price set

close price below the price set

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Calculations of technical indicators require price values and/or values of volumes, on which calculations will be performed. There are 7 predefined identifiers from the ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE enumeration, used to specify the desired price base for calculations. If a technical indicator uses for calculations price data, type of which is set by...

If no one will help you on this thread so you may consider to use Freelance service for example.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hello I would like to have an indicator built for me. - It must operate by on the periodicity H1, M30, M15, M5, M1 - It must be based on the bollinger bands (20, 2) and the moving average (14.0) to send signals by email and sms Strategy : The indicator sends a buy signal (email, sms) in two situations: Situation 1: Use of bollinger band - The...

Sergey Golubev:
If no one will help you on this thread so you may consider to use Freelance service for example.
Sergey Golubev:

Ok, thank you.

Reason: