Point & Figure charts?

Hello Forum,

Can anyone suggest some resources for trading on Point & Figure charts in MT4? 

The "bars" in P&F are different from the typical time-based charts, so do you reckon EA's can be used at all?? (for counting the O's and X's etc.)

Many thanks,

Dan. 

Here you go.

Thanks!

... this looks alright, the free version is quite good for a start.

I am still wondering, is it possible at all to trade EA's on this kind of chart? The way I see it, the key to P&F is the minimum and maximum of each bar of X's and Os, signals and targets being derived from this sort of "support/resistance" being crossed - but the chart is NOT a time series so will the typical EAs work on this kind of bars?? I will give it a go with iHigh, iLow etc.. on Mon when markets open, but has anyone tried anytying yet?

I am still wondering, is it possible at all to trade EA's on this kind of chart? Sure, you have all the data. 1st: you can try calculating you own p&f within the ea. 2nd: if you don't know how to calculate it yourself, and the indicator has buffers then you could code it using those values the ind provides. 3rd: 1&2=false and the indicator produces objects then you could try creating ea by seeking those object.
Reason: