Coding help - page 145

Flat market channel macd

I am trying to remove the histos from this indicator leaving only the channel.

As usual I've not been able to acheive it despite changing the settings to 'none' for colours 1 and 2.

The closest zoom setting always defaults to black even when the colour is set at 'none'.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
I am trying to remove the histos from this indicator leaving only the channel.

As usual I've not been able to acheive it despite changing the settings to 'none' for colours 1 and 2.

The closest zoom setting always defaults to black even when the colour is set at 'none'.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

you can blank out some of the code in #property indicator_color1 and2 and there Buffers a few paragraph

not sure why you want it with no Histo

but no Histo on the one above

No2 has just a line (for some reason)

just came out that way while blanking some code

maybe of no use, but could be useful as a filter for something?

The reasoning behind this is that it can now be used with other indicators on top of it in the same window making the other indicators more accurate.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Please help to add close all profit in this ea .

Any one please help me to add close in basket profit in this ea , and when the candle cross the MA only buy or sell .

Thanks in advance .

Files:

hi

can any one add GMTOFFSET In attached indicator please

Files:

himnoor:
hi can any one add GMTOFFSET In attached indicator please

himnoor,

Did you check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894 for pivot point indicators that already have GMT offset built in? For example, the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894/page28 already has even GMT minutes possibility in it

mladen:
himnoor, Did you check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894 for pivot point indicators that already have GMT offset built in? For example, the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894/page28 already has even GMT minutes possibility in it

thanks for response mladen

all those indi. have different catageries some have gmt but only daily pivots not weekly

this is is simple plus MFT daily, weekly ,monthly pivots i can use plus it has lables only not line so i can avoid mess on charts I can not find like this. please i need OFFSET in it. You recommended me their b4 i spend few days to find still out of luck what i am looking for

so i did and will appreciate your great work that you always done for me

thanks mladin

himnoor:

all those indi. have different catageries some have gmt but only daily pivots not weekly

this is is simple plus MFT daily, weekly ,monthly pivots i can use plus it has lables only not line so i can avoid mess on charts I can not find like this. please i need OFFSET in it. You recommended me their b4 i spend few days to find still out of luck what i am looking for

thanks mladin

I did make some pivots with hours shift (offset) but in all of them I did not use an hourly shift for weekly or monthly pivots (in my opinion the difference that one gets is too small for a too complicated code that would be needed to collect weekly or monthly data with an hourly shift)

himnoor:

thanks mladin

You could also instead try using a different or couple of different brokers; with different GMT offsets to what you prefer.

Please help modify my on-chart HA histo to show body only (open/close) - i am having trouble removing some buffers to remove black lines in high zoom levels:

Reason: