Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1552

mntiwana:
For the moment this alert ver.

Thanks Mntiwana,  but i need the arrow on the chart.

thanks in advance. 

Paco:
Hello dear traders, Why was I banned? Pacois.
We play Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) and you were supposed to be the traitor. Hmm, weren't you the traitor?

sal:
i hope so. i read the pdf which posted earlier, short snap attached SUMMARY..
Is it similiar method of divergence method!!
The third example (the bearish one) is drawn wrong, right? He took the forward low instead of the low before the reversal (his rule #3). Funny projection approach though.

mntiwana:
For the moment this alert ver.

Hi Mntiwana,

Could you share the template for M5?

Thank you,

Rogério

krelian99:
The third example (the bearish one) is drawn wrong, right? He took the forward low instead of the low before the reversal (his rule #3). Funny projection approach though.
Yes. the drawn point has error but not change in degree of the line for the inclined point setting . Regardless the drawn end, I re-draw (see snap attached) and still his point arrow is in line..  He developed a best concept. 

I made demo treads as per his stratgey with minor modification in rules and setting to use for 1min chart and expiry for 3 to 4candles. still nice and impressive.

:):)
Files:

Mladen,

the attached indicator unable to load to chart. can you help ?

Hi, can someone take a look at this code, and make it give an alert.
The indicator has alert functions, but it does not give a message nor an alert when I place it on my charts. 

'Thanks in advance

Greets 

sal:
Mladen,

the attached indicator unable to load to chart. can you help ?
Try it out

mladen:
Try it out
There is some error, still not uploaded. snap attached
Files:

sal:
There is some error, still not uploaded. snap attached
As far as compiling and loading to the chart - it works

As far as what it should work - probably the best to ask the author (and I recommend that since that code, even on a quick glance, uses code that should be seriously revised).
Reason: