Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1547

mladen:
Here is the correct indicator (that works)
Sir, thank you very much for your great support.
is it possible to get arrows for the lwma indicator?
Files:

Dear colleagues, could anyone have such an indicator can be similar in principle, or someone can help make a similar like that, ideally, it is desirable coloration line or a point at the contact line with the prices of candles tail.
Screen about the fact that it would be desirable to see attached. Thanks for help! Profit everyone!
Files:

Olimpsgs:
Dear colleagues, could anyone have such an indicator can be similar in principle, or someone can help make a similar like that, ideally, it is desirable coloration line or a point at the contact line with the prices of candles tail.
Screen about the fact that it would be desirable to see attached. Thanks for help! Profit everyone!
That picture can be anything. Without the exact math (and no rules of how something should be calculated in your post at all), nothing can be done

mladen:

Change lines  183 and 184 from this :

if (wpr[i]>wps[i]) trends[r][0] =  1;
         if (wpr[i]<wps[i]) trends[r][0] = -1;

to this :

if (wpr[i]>slic[i]) trends[r][0] =  1;

if (wpr[i]<slic[i]) trends[r][0] = -1;

and it will work like that then
dear mladen, yes it works. Thank you verry much for your help.

I learn a lot from you.    :-)      :-)   
Thank you that you also make your knowledge available to others.
This is not self-evident and a great job you do.

Best regards Markus

marwilli:
Sir, thank you very much for your great support.
is it possible to get arrows for the lwma indicator?

One more ver of that but with out arrows.

Hello nice people, i need a Pinbar indicator with 2 buffers one for up and other for down, anyone can help me pls, thanks.

Sanz50:
Hello nice people, i need a Pinbar indicator with 2 buffers one for up and other for down, anyone can help me pls, thanks.
Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177650

mntiwana:

One more ver of that but with out arrows.

thank you mntiwan, i will test it   :-)

Thanks soo much mladen.

fxprincess:

Hello Maiden,

Please if you can help me. I am seeking to get a push notification when the Wave Alert Entry indicator reaches FillColor2 level of the Trend indicator and also the outside of the Trend indicator. I've attached all i have, sorry i don't have the source file for the Trend indicator - will that be a problem....?

Thank you very much 

"trend" indicator is the regression channel indicator. Since regression channel recalculates (repaints), alert on it is pointless
Reason: