Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1491

mladen:
Yes, you should take that template and aplly it to the chart using the indicator from the zip file

:) 

Is it possible to add 3 more same input settings parameter same as shown in the attached snap

Hope you will help me

Files:

Hello sal, I modified this indicator, try if you like
Files:

mladen, Hello

1.Please ADD Alert block into indi FL01. Thanks.

Пожалуйста, добавьте Сигнальный блок в индикатор. Заранее большое спасибо.

2.Is ti possible to ADD into indi parameter: Only process last X bars: X bars. For save CPU usage ....

Thanks 

Files:
FL01.mq4  8 kb

denya:

mladen, Hello

1.Please ADD Alert block into indi FL01. Thanks.

Пожалуйста, добавьте Сигнальный блок в индикатор. Заранее большое спасибо.

2.Is ti possible to ADD into indi parameter: Only process last X bars: X bars. For save CPU usage ....

Thanks 

Since that is a decompiled and renamed centered TMA channel, check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

mladen:
Since that is a decompiled and renamed centered TMA channel, check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241
Спасибо, один в один правда я там не видел (по отображению линий), но постараюсь найти наиболее похожий если там есть с алертами ...

sal:

Thanks very much !!

Appreciate if possible to modify the attached indi in an friendly Version (same as snap) 2 coloured lines with Single arrow when the hma 1 line cross hma 2 line.

HMA PRICE USE, METHOD, DISPLAY TYPE for MA line.. Its better to avoid the the candle.

Look at the cursor

It may be close to your idea

pacois:
Hello sal, I modified this indicator, try if you like

Pacois,

YOU did a great job... :) :) :)  the best name for this indicator i do suggest is  "HMA_SINPER"

could you please mentioned the price amd mode/type number .. i do appreicate if you can make a friendly version names same like as it in the attached indicator as mr. mladen made 

can you advise me the scost as mentioend: lAs i understand that its breaking the trend lines.  If i am wrong, pls. correct.

Its same what i expecting indicator..

Dragon:

Look at the cursor

It may be close to your idea

Dragon,

Yes, this is average.. This also a nice indicator. if possible you can add price method/type for each long and short period will be great. pls. send Mql flie

the ARROW /ALERT shall comes only "one both line cross and get same colour on live or next candle".

Files:

pacois:
The deviation if you put the same period as the period 21-21 deviation 1 period 12 -18 deviation 0.

got your point.. :) thanks very much

can you please update the other points as i mentioned for the MA method and prices to use.  

sal:

Pacois,

YOU did a great job... :) :) :)  the best name for this indicator i do suggest is  "HMA_SINPER"

could you please mentioned the price amd mode/type number .. i do appreicate if you can make a friendly version names same like as it in the attached indicator as mr. mladen made 

can you advise me the scost as mentioend: lAs i understand that its breaking the trend lines.  If i am wrong, pls. correct.

Its same what i expecting indicator..

The deviation if you put the same period as the period 21-21 deviation 1 period 12 -18 deviation 0.
Files:
Reason: