Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1351

mladen:

clon_tron

You know my opinion : using repainting indicators for alerts /signals is extremely dangerous - better not to use it that way

Dear mladen!

I'm gonna to test some systems. And this indicator showed me some good results. It will be used for confirmation.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

chirag77:
Sir, this indicator has alert function, but the problem is, that alerts are showing continuously - makes it irritable. I want pop up message with sound alert will be showing only once/one time when arrow appears on the chart. It is a MTF indicator, I mainly set this indicator to 15 minutes time frame and use it in 1 minute chart and then do scalping. Please alter the code so that it shows pop up message alert with sound only once/one time when arrow will appear on chart.

Thanks in advance.

mtf_forex_king_sts_1_1.mq4

Yes i have the same problem with that indi... i am using TF 5 in 1 Min chart... Which settings are you using?

Anyway:
you are welcome :

Thank you, i have the same problem, but now in that version from you Anyway , does not appear any arrows anymore...

mladen could you too, have a look at this alert function, if you have time... it nerves, when so many alerts come from that indicator

NicoleDeinhard:

Thank you, i have the same problem, but now in that version from you Anyway , does not appear any arrows anymore...

mladen could you too, have a look at this alert function, if you have time... it nerves, when so many alerts come from that indicator

Try it now : mtf_forex_king_sts_1_3.mq4

Anyway:
Try it now : mtf_forex_king_sts_1_3.mq4

Yes Sir... now is working... thank you very much Anyway!!!

NicoleDeinhard:
Yes Sir... now is working... thank you very much Anyway!!!

Hey, beauty! That same "Join Date", it is a kind of fate.

mladen:

kalawe

try this one then : rsi_trend_2.mq4

Worked now..thanks Mladen.

chirag77:
Sir, this indicator has alert function, but the problem is, that alerts are showing continuously - makes it irritable. I want pop up message with sound alert will be showing only once/one time when arrow appears on the chart. It is a MTF indicator, I mainly set this indicator to 15 minutes time frame and use it in 1 minute chart and then do scalping. Please alter the code so that it shows pop up message alert with sound only once/one time when arrow will appear on chart.

Thanks in advance.

mtf_forex_king_sts_1_1.mq4

you are welcome : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Anyway:
Hey, beauty! That same "Join Date", it is a kind of fate.

:-) funny yes :-)

Can you change this MT5 indie to MT4 one?

Reason: