Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1305

kwinwls68:
Dear mr Tools & Mladen

Is it possible to create an alarm for oscillator william % range crossing

I have 2 william % on charteach in its own indicator window with different % settings(must be adjustable)

Example 21% and the other 105%

When 21% cross -80 downwards and 105% cross -50 downwards on maximum 1 candle difference (1 min time frame) then alarm signal

When 21% cross -20 upwards and 105% cross -50 upwards on maximum 1 candle difference (1 min time frame) then alarm signal

When 21% cross -80 downwards and 105% cross -80 downwards on maximum 1 candle difference (1 min time frame) then alarm signal

When 21% cross -20 upwards and 105% cross -20 upwards on maximum 1 candle difference (1 min time frame) then alarm signal

Hope that you can create this

Kind regards

kwin

pictures describe and demonstrate better way,save your time and care of others time.

Dear mr Tools & Mladen

Is it possible to create an alarm for oscillator william % range crossing (mt4)

I have 2 william % on charteach in its own indicator window with different % settings(must be adjustable)

When 21% cross -80 downwards and 105% cross -50 downwards on maximum 1 candle difference (1 min time frame) then alarm signal

When 21% cross -20 upwards and 105% cross -50 upwards on maximum 1 candle difference (1 min time frame) then alarm signal

When 21% cross -80 downwards and 105% cross -80 downwards on maximum 1 candle difference (1 min time frame) then alarm signal

When 21% cross -20 upwards and 105% cross -20 upwards on maximum 1 candle difference (1 min time frame) then alarm signal

Kind regards

kwin

Bollinger Band with Alert

bollinger_band_with_alert.mq4

kwinwls68:
Dear mr Tools & Mladen

Is it possible to create an alarm for oscillator william % range crossing (mt4)

Kind regards

kwin

kwinwls68

You can use some of the stochastic indicators that already have that (since WPR = stochastic - 100)

Hi coding gurus. I'm trying to add alerts to this indicator but without success so far. Can you help me? Thanks alot.

M eata_pollan_vers_mod_2.mq4

markten:
Hi coding gurus. I'm trying to add alerts to this indicator but without success so far. Can you help me? Thanks alot. M eata_pollan_vers_mod_2.mq4

Take..........................

eata_pollan_vers_mod2_alert_mail.mq4

mladen:

lapigna

Here is a version that has additional vertical lines too : rsi_digital_kahler_-_prices__lines.mq4

MrTools, Mladen or anyone who can help, I would be very grateful for your assistance. I am learing to develop my custom indicators and system with help of the EABuilder software. I have been unable to develop a custom indicator that is based on colour change in indicators that built like the above indicator. I cannot identify what is going, what parameter has caused the colour change and in particular how this is described in EABuilder. For example in the indicator above crossing zero line. Not quite like a moving average cross! Any idea how I can learn this bit would be very much appreciated.

Mladen, MrTools could you please help me with post #13032

Kind Regards.

RipeFx

emmany4:

Take..........................

eata_pollan_vers_mod2_alert_mail.mq4

Thank you sir!

ripefx:
Mladen, MrTools could you please help me with post #13032

Kind Regards.

RipeFx

RipeFx

It needs to be rewritten first (it can repaint in some cases)

Reason: