Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1211

mrtools:
ValeoFX, was just double checking the code and that version repaints, sorry about that, know I have a non repainting version, will post it once I find it. ps) found the problem, the problem was I had one named the same(non repainting adx version) and opened it, and opened the one at the link and for some reason the one I modified came up, anyway this version I'm posting has alerts on the built in adx diplus diminus cross, and the comments redid them in english.

Much appreciated MrTools.

Continued success to you.

rsi_mtf.ex4rsi_mtf.mq4

hi...need somebody expert help to enlarge the arrow, thank you for the help

Files:
rsi_mtf.ex4  9 kb
rsi_mtf.mq4  9 kb

playnet:
rsi_mtf.ex4rsi_mtf.mq4 hi...need somebody expert help to enlarge the arrow, thank you for the help

Here you go (use the arrowsSize parameter to set it to any size you wish) : rsi_mtf_2.mq4

Files:
rsi_arrows.gif  71 kb
rsi_mtf_2.mq4  9 kb

thank you for the kind help mr mladen...thank you....

playnet:
rsi_mtf.ex4rsi_mtf.mq4 hi...need somebody expert help to enlarge the arrow, thank you for the help

I am not an expert, although added arrowsSize variable to set bigger arrow, and btw. I made the code nmc. Enjoy

Edit:

Well, Mladen was faster as always

Files:

emmany4:
Hello Great Coder's, please help to add option of alert on current bar to this indicator. Thanks in advance.

Hello Mladen, pls my request on post 12106, possible.

Thanks in advance

chrisstoff:
I am not an expert, although added arrowsSize variable to set bigger arrow, and btw. I made the code nmc. Enjoy Edit: Well, Mladen was faster as always

is repoint i set h1 indicotor but show arrow at TF m5 after apper arrow and cloced candle same time arrow hide can u maket it dont hide arrow

Hi guys,

I tried to use the RSX NRP MTF from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page650

with a icustom function, but I have the probelm I don't get it, to get the right values... (I want to export the values to CSV file)

To call it I use iCustom(NULL,0,"RSX_NRP_MTF_arrow",0,i)

but I get "wrong" values from indi... see test file/picture.

The orignal one, the blue one and the green one, all should be the same.

How do I call this custom indi right?

Thanks a lot and bye, AT

Files:
test_rsx.jpg  81 kb

at120:
Hi guys,

I tried to use the RSX NRP MTF from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page650

with a icustom function, but I have the probelm I don't get it, to get the right values... (I want to export the values to CSV file)

To call it I use iCustom(NULL,0,"RSX_NRP_MTF_arrow",0,i)

but I get "wrong" values from indi... see test file/picture.

The orignal one, the blue one and the green one, all should be the same.

How do I call this custom indi right?

Thanks a lot and bye, AT

at120

With this example :

#property indicator_separate_window

#property indicator_buffers 1

#property indicator_color1 LimeGreen

double Val[];

int init()

{

SetIndexBuffer(0,Val);

return(0);

}

int start()

{

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

if (counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

int limit=MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1);

for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--)

Val = iCustom(NULL,0,"rsx nrp mtf + arrows nmc",0,i);

return(0);

}

I am getting exactly the same values

You probably forgot to set the fixed minimum and maximum got your test (set them to 0 and 100 - you will get overlapping)

PS: for testing I used the original indicator from your link

Files:
test_2.gif  71 kb

Hi Mladen!

Thanks a lot for your info and hints!

That was exactly the problem. I checked it and saw that I have same values, BUT other "values" in the indi window...

Thanks for your help!!

BTW: Is this the latest RSX version? ("Juriks" RSI so far as I know?)

Thanks and bye, AT

Reason: