Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1191

panchito:
May I have your help please on this one? A simple alert when first bar paints would be great,

Thank you in advance Mr Mladen and MrTools

~[ATTACH]225700[/ATTACH

That is a 3 time frame cci

You can do the same thing with 4 tf bars version from here (they have alerts) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

mladen:
That indicator has 32 possible types of alerts. One version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanks MLaden.

It looks exactly what is needed - is there no free version of this or can it only be purchased via the Elite website?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

mladen:
That is a 3 time frame cci You can do the same thing with 4 tf bars version from here (they have alerts) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

Thanks again Mladen, I saw those 4tf before but I couldn't set up different periods for different time frames and I can't find a match on i-3cci, another thing is this one don't repaint on first bar, when it paints it stays and I really like that, is a good buddy this one

Hello Mladen and Mr. Tools. This mnATR Range indicator shows the Average True Range(ATR) and next to the ATR it shows current candle's range(Rng) which changes as the current candle changes. Is it possible to add next to the Rng information the ratio of Rng / ( ATR(period 20). If it is possible it would also be nice if I was alerted every time Rng / ( ATR(period 20) is equal or greater than 1.8

Thank you so much in advance for this. I hope i explained it well enough.

Files:

panchito:
Thanks again Mladen, I saw those 4tf before but I couldn't set up different periods for different time frames and I can't find a match on i-3cci, another thing is this one don't repaint on first bar, when it paints it stays and I really like that, is a good buddy this one

panchito

It stays until you change time frame or symbol and come back. That is usually called a "classical repainting" - the nature of it is still the same (multiple time frame values)

Having alerts/signals on combination of multiple time frames will always be the same : completely unreliable and illogical

Imagine this : 1st closed bar on 1 minute bar and 1st closed bar on monthly chart : one will show signal 1 minute ago and the other will show the signal 1 month ago - there is 1 month difference between the two signals - they can never be valid

sharingan9:
Hello Mladen and Mr. Tools. This mnATR Range indicator shows the Average True Range(ATR) and next to the ATR it shows current candle's range(Rng) which changes as the current candle changes. Is it possible to add next to the Rng information the ratio of Rng / ( ATR(period 20). If it is possible it would also be nice if I was alerted every time Rng / ( ATR(period 20) is equal or greater than 1.8 Thank you so much in advance for this. I hope i explained it well enough.

sharingan9

Here you go - the display part (made some small changes of the indicator while doing it) : mn_atr-range_101.mq4

Files:

Dear Mr.Tool / Mr.Mladen

i'm looking super trend indicator it only calculate current day 1mnt, 5mnt and 15mnt bars only not previous day bars. is it possible pls help me in this

thank you so much Mladen for the explanation

mladen:
sharingan9 Here you go - the display part (made some small changes of the indicator while doing it) : mn_atr-range_101.mq4

Thank you so much Mladen. I thought my request was complicated but you make it seem so easy. You are truly a genius and I wish i was as smart as you. Thanks again

Mladen did a wonderful job with this indicator. I was just wondering if anyone can add an audio alert with a pop up message that alerts when the Current Range/ATR is equal or greater than 1.8

Thanks alot in advance

Files:
Reason: