Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1117

mrtools:
Justin7, the version i had has arrows on the subwindow, so added the arrows on the price chart too.

oops..I didn't turn them on in inputs..thankyou

please help me mrtools and mladen

about expert

when i open trade buy or sell.expert should 0.01 lot for 1000 usd (if balance would be go up 2000 0.02 first trade) trailng stop 27 sl 35 pip.if sl is hit or breakeven is hit,it will open 0.02 opposite direction (tlstop 27 sl 35 same) if trade is sl or breakeven ..again opposite 0.03 (sl tlstop same)..if it is sl 0.04......0.05...if total positive +1 or +2 ...usd (0.01 0.02 0.03..)next trade again 0.01 lot.

Hi mladen, I can't have email alert on this indicator you posted last year: it's mine problem or it needs to be fixed?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

lapigna:
Hi mladen, I can't have email alert on this indicator you posted last year: it's mine problem or it needs to be fixed? Thanks in advance for your reply.

It is coded in a way that email alerts can never be triggered

Try this one (just a very quick fix) : stoch_crossing_pivot_nmc_1.mq4 but be advised that it uses future values and that it will repaint

Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys add an alert when ever an arrow appears to this indi please. thank you very much in advance.

nsndhistory_arrows.mq4

Files:

johnjacob:

could you guys add an alert when ever an arrow appears to this indi please. thank you very much in advance.

nsndhistory_arrows.mq4

yeah, it would be good guys

Originally Posted by Mimicri20z

Originally Posted by mladen

yazdanibalan

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download xSuperTrend MTF & alerts nmc.mq4

Sorry to push this again, but any suggestions regarding my last mail?

Thanks

mrtools:
Yes changing alertsOncurrentbar = false, you should get alerts only on the closed bar, or after the color has changed, there is another version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page595 that also shows dots on the color change.

OKAY, the alert does not appear, when the arrow is shown up or with candle close, but some candles later, maybe when the coloured line moves down.

Do you see a possibility to add alert immeadiately after colour change or arrow shown up and candle closes? From my opinion the

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download xSuperTrend MTF & alerts nmc.mq4

is the better one

johnjacob:

nsndhistory_arrows.mq4

hi dear

johnjacob how r u ?

1st tnx for ur nice shearing , can u plz tell me this indicator is repainting ?

ss2009_b.mq4

Hello mladen and MrTools.

2 and 10 Smooth MA overlay apply to SS2009 B data

Could you please add alert when MA cross as in screenshot

Appreciate your help

Thanks

Files:

mjavedh:
hi dear

johnjacob how r u ?

1st tnx for ur nice shearing , can u plz tell me this indicator is repainting ?

yes it does repaint..

Reason: