Indicators with alerts/signal - page 955

Hello gentlemen programmers! Perhaps my post,what to do? #9446

hello mladen and mrtools

you guys mind fixing this indi. it aint working right it just plotting out dots. could you guys also turn those diamond levels into horizontal lines. really much appreciated . thank you in advance

kg_support_and_resistance.mq4

johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools

you guys mind fixing this indi. it aint working right it just plotting out dots. could you guys also turn those diamond levels into horizontal lines. really much appreciated . thank you in advance

kg_support_and_resistance.mq4

johnjacob

This should be it : kg_support_and_resistance_1.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Secretcode, try it now.

thx, good one !

can we hope aRSX& average & alerts & lines mtf?

siegfriednovell:
thx, good one ! can we hope aRSX& average & alerts & lines mtf?

siegfriednovell

Hope for what?

As far as I see it has alerts and lines already

mladen:
johnjacob This should be it : kg_support_and_resistance_1.mq4

Hi mladen is there a way i could change it to the color i want . i use the 15 min tf after i change the yellow level to none and change the colors on other level, i save template. when i apply template to other pair yellow level re-appear and the color on the other level return back to default color. could you fix that please. thank you.

johnjacob:
Hi mladen is there a way i could change it to the color i want . i use the 15 min tf after i change the yellow level to none and change the colors on other level, i save template. when i apply template to other pair yellow level re-appear and the color on the other level return back to default color. could you fix that please. thank you.

Try it out now : kg_support_and_resistance_1.mq4

Can anybody fix the sound alerts on the attached indicator?

The pop-up alert works, but there isn't a "ding!", when the pop-up comes up.

THANKS!

Jaquanburton:
Can anybody fix the sound alerts on the attached indicator?

The pop-up alert works, but there isn't a "ding!", when the pop-up comes up.

THANKS!

Jaquanburton, there is a version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page494 with the regular alerts.

Hi Mladen. Kindly you could place a sound alarm on these indicators?

3c Turbo when it touches the areas of oversold and overbought.

LSwpr when it changes color.

Greetings and thanks for your time.

Barons1

3c_turbo_jrsx_wappliedprice.ex43c_turbo_jrsx_wappliedprice.mq4lswpr_incolor.ex4lswpr_incolor.mq4

Reason: