Indicators with alerts/signal - page 835

bjwine06:
I have two requests please. I have searched hundreds of pages in many threads trying to locate these indicators with the alerts I need and I can't find them. I wish to add email alerts on both indicators. When trend changes and when price penetrates bands, but with option to only alert on first penetration until opposite band is penetrated. Neither indicators recalculate. It is much appreciated, I can't believe all the work that is accomplished here..... amazing!

There is a TMA with distances here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page86 with all alerts, for the Trend indicator any chance you have the original source code the version you posted is decompiled.

mrtools:
There is a TMA with distances here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page86 with all alerts, for the Trend indicator any chance you have the original source code the version you posted is decompiled.

The indicator I posted does not repaint... I don't think its an actual TMA, although it's name implies TMA. It does not recalculate/ re-paint. It's a mod version of keltner of bollinger, not sure really?

I'll try to come up with the original source code, thought it was, sorry.

mrtools,

I don't want an actual TMA . This indicator is named tmatrue, but it does not repaint or recalculate. It resembles a mod keltner or bollinger, I'm not really sure. Please take a look at it. As for the other indicator, I'm upset now.

Thank you!

bjwine06:
mrtools,

I don't want an actual TMA . This indicator is named tmatrue, but it does not repaint or recalculate. It resembles a mod keltner or bollinger, I'm not really sure. Please take a look at it. As for the other indicator, I'm upset now.

Thank you!

bjwine06

what is named "tmatrue" is actually linear weighted moving average (you have it in the built in moving averages - the LWMA). Check this thread for details : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

ichi360_monitor_v3_mod.mq4

Hello mladen and mrtools,

sorry to keep bothering you guys , you guys mind fixing this indicator for me . I was trying to make it only show 15m,30m,1h,4h and when i was done it shows errors on it . And when your done you mind adding an alert when all arrows are bullish or bearish .. Thank you very much in advance

johnjacob:
ichi360_monitor_v3_mod.mq4

Hello mladen and mrtools,

sorry to keep bothering you guys , you guys mind fixing this indicator for me . I was trying to make it only show 15m,30m,1h,4h and when i was done it shows errors on it . And when your done you mind adding an alert when all arrows are bullish or bearish .. Thank you very much in advance

johnjacob

Do you happen to have the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator?

ichi360_monitor_v3_mod_1.mq4

Here you go mladen .

johnjacob:
ichi360_monitor_v3_mod_1.mq4 Here you go mladen .

johnjacob

Since that is a decompiled code too, all I can say that you have to delete all the places when it creates objects that you do not want to have any more (you can even leave the updating of those objects - since they do not exist - they were not created - you will not see them any more)

Please. Put an alert to this indi. it's worth of it. i really need it. Thanks

Files:

profitmonitor:
Please. Put an alert to this indi. it's worth of it. i really need it. Thanks

Profitmonitor, found this version with alerts added already.

ps) it repaints

Reason: