Coding help - page 304

mladen:
airquest I had to add min values check since ASI is not oscillating around 0. In that case (no 0 crosses), without min checking too, the result is not what is expected (took me some time to understand why the hell I was getting results that are not "equalized" )

I understand. Thanks so much

mladen:
Try it out now : all_asi_test_1.01.mq4 PS: as you know, once when "equalized" ASI values have nothing in common with real ASI values. They just kept the shape of the values, real values are lost

Just a curiosity question about this equalise function. You don't have to reply if my questions get on your nerves, it's not that important. If I want to equalise (or basically correct or adjust the values returned) for only one period that causes problems, how can I do it ? I've tried adding this after lines 127 and 166 of your indicator :

if(periods[p]==PeriodToCorrect)

{ExtMapBuffer1[p] = ExtMapBuffer1[p]/PeriodCoefficient;}

with PeriodToCorrect and PeriodCoefficient being extern variables chosen by the user.

But it don't seem to do the job. I've tried also replacing p with a for function. Was just wondering if when I call the iCustom I can change the value I call for only one period. Thank you.

mladen:
Sorry For that indicator there are too much possible changes and possible breaks (see your last break and you will see that there are at least 5-6 breaks there) for a normal break signal. In some cases it would flood user with up then down or down then up breaks. Better to leave it as is : to be used as discretional decision what kind of a break is actually hapening

i see,

so could you make an alert only when new blue or red line line appear,

i don't want after the break, just when the line turn to "completed trend"

i hope that possible

amjadepp:
i see,

so could you make an alert only when new blue or red line line appear,

i don't want after the break, just when the line turn to "completed trend"

i hope that possible

amjadepp

There will always be a blue and red line in that indicator and they will change as some conditions change

mladen:
amjadepp There will always be a blue and red line in that indicator and they will change as some conditions change

i understand, so there is no way to make an alert when that change happens ?

amjadepp:
i understand, so there is no way to make an alert when that change happens ?

It changes all the time - you would have same effect as on recalculating/repainting indicators : a flood of false alerts

Dear Mladen

I try to export OHLC and indicator values into CSV file with the attached scipt.But I get bad data(non numeric or missing data) .I do not why I get non mumeric bad data.Your help appreciaed.Thanks.

Files:

Indicator Request

Hi

Please can anybody help coding an indicator with the following Criteria:

User Input:

1- Time frame: current time frame from 1minute to 4 hours:

2- RSI(period): default setting 14

3- RSI levels:

a- Up level: from 50 to 100

b- Down level: from 0 to 50

c- Medium level: 50

4- Signal mode:

a- Sell mode: show only sell signals.

b- Buy mode: show only buy signals.

5- X= user defined few pips above or below current day high or low.

Signals in sell mode:

1- Sell mode day: show only sell signal on chart.

2- Wait for RSI to cross up level from below then to retrace below medium level from above.

3- Draw a red down arrow at the close of 1st candle crossing medium level from above.

4- Draw a green dot above the day high by x pips before red arrow signal.

5- Alert and email possibility (true, false).

6- Disregard any crossing (up, down and medium) before A and after B time:

a- Default A: 8:15 of the platform.

b- Default B: 22:00 of the platform.

Signals in buy mode:

1- Buy mode day: show only buy signal on chart.

2- Wait for RSI to cross down level from above then to retrace above medium level from below.

3- Draw a green up arrow at the close of 1st candle crossing medium level from below.

4- Draw a red dot below the day low by X pips before green arrow signal.

5- Alert and email possibility (true, false).

6- Disregard any crossing (up, down and medium) before A and after B time:

a- Default A: 8:15 of the platform.

b- Default B: 21:00 of the platform.

Example:

Thanks in advance

Boomerang

Files:

Dear Mladen

Can you to remove the levels fibonachi to this indicator, thanks

Sorry i havent mq4 archive

The previous post is not the correct indicator...support_and_resistance.ex4 this is correct but ex4

Reason: