Indicators with alerts/signal - page 797

Dear mladen,

can you add alert sound for this indicator?

donchainchannels.mq4

I know you is the best here bross,,, Please help me with this... thanks very much.

Files:

cnmfx:
Dear mladen,

can you add alert sound for this indicator?

donchainchannels.mq4

I know you is the best here bross,,, Please help me with this... thanks very much.

Actually it is not a Donchian channel but a high low channel (Donchian channel should use highest and lowest values from previous bars, not the current, since this way it can never break the channel)

Anyway, what kind (when) should it alert?

PS: if it is on channel breaks, it can have both types of alerts on the same bar

mladen:
Actually it is not a Donchian channel but a high low channel (Donchian channel should use highest and lowest values from previous bars, not the current, since this way it can never break the channel)

Anyway, what kind (when) should it alert?

PS: if it is on channel breaks, it can have both types of alerts on the same bar

firstly, thanks a lot for your attention bros.. the alert should appear when the channel is touched... let me know if you can help me.

Dear All,

Is there any Rectangle Box indicator, when I draw a rectangle box (not filled), it will automatically extend to another 5 extra future candlestick?

Thank you

cnmfx:
firstly, thanks a lot for your attention bros.. the alert should appear when the channel is touched... let me know if you can help me.

Try using this donchian-channel-atr-alerts.mq4 . Set the atr multiplier to 0 and it will work exactly as a Donchian channel should and it has alerts already

mladen can u please add alert to this indi? if price touches the upper band or the lower band it should alert channel.mq4

Files:
channel.mq4  2 kb

ameets1972:
mladen can u please add alert to this indi? if price touches the upper band or the lower band it should alert channel.mq4

ameets1972

That is super signals channel (repaints)

Better not to use it in signaling (alerting) mode

mladen:
Try using this donchian-channel-atr-alerts.mq4 . Set the atr multiplier to 0 and it will work exactly as a Donchian channel should and it has alerts already

@mladen hey

i sent you a PM please take a look at it

i cant find anywhere to do this

hoping you can help thank you

if you need anymore info please PM me

kennanoate:
@mladen hey

i sent you a PM please take a look at it

i cant find anywhere to do this

hoping you can help thank you

if you need anymore info please PM me

kennanoate

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184136

Hello mladen/mrtools, please i have this trading system i will want to filter out the signals. I do not want the alert when the rsi3 cross of 50 line is not in direction of the shi signal indicator attached. i want the rsi signals only if it tallies with the direction of the shi signal indicator which shows the red and green dot as signified by the red vertical lines in picture attached. Thanks in advance

Files:
Reason: