Indicators with alerts/signal - page 791

msd borsa
msd borsa  

EA psar

hello mladen,

I HAVE SEEN YOUR name generally replying people that is why I am writing to you... I need a parabolic sar EA with default setting but changeable... and at the same time I want to see stop lost value on my open position... I have reviewed the webpage but I could not find it what I wanted... if it is already available in this web page can you pls provide me link.

also if you are an admin on this web page can we pickup all EA in one subject or can we linked ...?

thx in advance

William Snyder
William Snyder  
shilox:
Dear MrTools and Mladen,

Please would you oblige me by looking into this indicator's alert.

It is not functioning.

Thanks!

btrend_sig_2_alert.mq4

Shilox, try them now looks like they were commented out.

Sampson Shiloba
Sampson Shiloba  

Thank you MrTools.

john jacob
john jacob  
mladen:
Added one option (alertsOnCurrent) : nsndhistory_amp_alert_1.mq4 Here is how it alerts when alerts on are set to true and when the alerts on the current is set to false :

sorry to bother you again mladen, you mind adding the forex-pair which the alert came from .. Thank you very much ..

samson smith
samson smith  

Mr tools & mladen,

Could you please add alert to this indicator when price touches the BBstop line?

Thanks!

samson

mtf_bbands_stops.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
sorry to bother you again mladen, you mind adding the forex-pair which the alert came from .. Thank you very much ..

Johnjacob, try this one it should give you the forex-pair with the alert.

john jacob
john jacob  

Thank you very much mrtools

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
msdmsd:
EA psar

hello mladen,

I HAVE SEEN YOUR name generally replying people that is why I am writing to you... I need a parabolic sar EA with default setting but changeable... and at the same time I want to see stop lost value on my open position... I have reviewed the webpage but I could not find it what I wanted... if it is already available in this web page can you pls provide me link.

also if you are an admin on this web page can we pickup all EA in one subject or can we linked ...?

thx in advance

msdmsd

Did you see this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182556

toksb
toksb  

bidara_arrow.mq4

pls help add in email alert...thank you

Files:
msd borsa
msd borsa  

let me see, and return to you next week cause, I will be in germany for 5 days, return of the travel I will write you...