Indicators with alerts/signal - page 782

ameets1972:
mladen installed xsupertrend tape mtf and also xsupertrend tape.mq4 but both are not getting plotted..

Post all these to the indicators folder

xsupertrend.mq4

xsupertrend_tape.mq4

xsupertrend_tape_mtf.mq4

xsupertrend_alert.mq4

Dear All,

Can help to add Push Notification to the attached indicator? and is it possible to have option to alert only when candlestick closed?

Thank you very much

ongtengsin:
hello, I've encountered a problem in adding push notification in my indicator, indi standar all tf. Can anyone help me? Besides that, I'm trading 6 currency(usdjpy,eurjpy,chfjpy,audjpy,nzdjpy,gbpjpy) at a time but the indicator doesn't has multicurrency feature. If any coder can rewrite the code that can support multicurrency that would be good. Second, the push notification should work in such a way that the total value change from negative to positive or positive to negative, it should alert in push notification. Sound alert is optional but push notification is priority.

indi_standar_all_tf.ex4

Thanks in advanced.

ongtengsin

Do you happen to have the original source code of that indicator (mq4 file not the ex4 file)?

mladen thanks... no working fine. thanks once again

mladen now working fine thanks once again

ongtengsin:
mladen master, I tried to decompile it with my decompiler but it couldn't work. Anyway, I'm asking someone to decompile in FF.

ongtengsin

No. That is not what I was asking (I do not alter anybodies decompiled code)

If you have the original source code then it is OK but, as I told so many times, I really am not going to do to others what I would not like that the others do to me.

alvinkon:
Dear All,

Can help to add Push Notification to the attached indicator? and is it possible to have option to alert only when candlestick closed?

Thank you very much

Alvinkon, this one seems to be working but haven't tested the Push Notification, but it should be fine, if you change alertsOnCurrent to false you should be getting alerts after candlestick close.

mladen:
ongtengsin Do you happen to have the original source code of that indicator (mq4 file not the ex4 file)?

Hi mladen master, here is the source code of the indicator. I really hope u can help me. Please.

indi_standar_all_tf.mq4

Files:

hello, I've encountered a problem in adding push notification in my indicator, indi standar all tf. Can anyone help me? Besides that, I'm trading 6 currency(usdjpy,eurjpy,chfjpy,audjpy,nzdjpy,gbpjpy) at a time but the indicator doesn't has multicurrency feature. If any coder can rewrite the code that can support multicurrency that would be good. Second, the push notification should work in such a way that the total value change from negative to positive or positive to negative, it should alert in push notification. Sound alert is optional but push notification is priority.

indi_standar_all_tf.mq4

Thanks in advanced.

Files:

ongtengsin:
Hi mladen master, here is the source code of the indicator. I really hope u can help me. Please. indi_standar_all_tf.mq4

ongtengsin

That is decompiled code (see the first line of the mq4 file when you open it). Do you have the original source code?

Reason: