Indicators with alerts/signal - page 627

mrtools:
Posted something to the contrary to what you were saying went back after posting, and saw exactly what your talking about, them not deleting, anyway working on it and apologize for the trouble.

Thank you sir! I thought I was loosing my mind for a bit there!

VERY Sincerely appreciate your efforts sir!

ces

cesande:
Thank you sir! I thought I was loosing my mind for a bit there!

VERY Sincerely appreciate your efforts sir!

ces

Ces, Thank you too! this one seems better, watched it for awhile and seems it is working correctly, but would like you to test to be sure.

mrtools:
Secretcode added the coloring at the cross.

Nice!!! Thank you very much Mrtools

Really appreciate your work

Sincerely

secretcode

mrtools:
Ces, Thank you too! this one seems better, watched it for awhile and seems it is working correctly, but would like you to test to be sure.

Thank you so much!

I will test hard tomorrow morning and if there are any requests etc I will let you know.

Once again I appreciate your work.

I owe you a drink sir!

ces

mrtools:

Tested all day today and your work is performing like a champ!

Had to play around a bit with the arrow placement, but I have it setup and the alerts and arrows are performing exactly as desired.

Thanks again for your work!

ces

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Can one of you simplify the STPMT code on MT4 as mine on PRT, add colors on slope change and arrows (when STMPT crosses his moving average, and when STPMT goes on the same trend has is moving average) and MTF

Thanks a lot to both and have a nice day

Zilliq

My code on PRT

st1 = stochastic[5,3](close)

st2 = stochastic[14,3](close)

st3 = stochastic[45,15](close)

st4 = stochastic[75,20](close)

stpmt = ( 4.1*st1 + 2.5*st2 + st3 + 4*st4 ) /11.6

MM9STPM = Average[9](STPMT)

return stpmt as "STPMT",MM9STPM as "MM9STPM",0 as "ligne 0", 20 as "Ligne 20", 80 as "Ligne 80", 100 as "Ligne 100"

zilliq:
Hi Mladen,

You're right, sorry, for my bad explanations

Arrows when STPMT crosses the moving avergae, AND both are on the same trend (going up / going down)

For the colors, in fact, we don't need the 4 lines who use the 4 buffers. Can you delete them and use these 4 buffers for the colors on slope change ?

It will give something like on the picture above on Prorealtime (I add the arrows for example)

Why use the STPMT on MT4 if I already have on PRT you will say and you will right. In fact it is to use in on range bars, but with PRT we haven't any range bar, that's why I need to use MT4.

Thanks a lot Mladen for this (and all)

Zilliq

zilliq:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Can one of you simplify the STPMT code on MT4 as mine on PRT, add colors on slope change and arrows (when STMPT crosses his moving average, and when STPMT goes on the same trend has is moving average) and MTF

Thanks a lot to both and have a nice day

Zilliq

My code on PRT

st1 = stochastic[5,3](close)

st2 = stochastic[14,3](close)

st3 = stochastic[45,15](close)

st4 = stochastic[75,20](close)

stpmt = ( 4.1*st1 + 2.5*st2 + st3 + 4*st4 ) /11.6

MM9STPM = Average[9](STPMT)

return stpmt as "STPMT",MM9STPM as "MM9STPM",0 as "ligne 0", 20 as "Ligne 20", 80 as "Ligne 80", 100 as "Ligne 100"

I am afraid that I do not understand the question.

The code for smtp is almost identical to your PRT version and the result is exactly the same. What is the thing that needs simplification? What version of the indicator are you using?

LOL sorry Mladen, in fact in my other post I ask you to add colors on slope change, arrows and so on...but you said it was impossible because the "complex" mt4 stpmt code use all buffers.

stpmt.mq4

So, I ask to you to create another MT4 code, without buffers, so simple as my PRT code. And with this "simple" code MT4, you could add colors, the different arrows and MTF

I hope to be be clear this time

Thanks for all and have a nice day

Zilliq

Files:
stpmt.mq4  3 kb

zilliq:
LOL sorry Mladen, in fact in my other post I ask you to add colors on slope change, arrows and so on...but you said it was impossible because the "complex" mt4 stpmt code use all buffers.

stpmt.mq4

So, I ask to you to create another MT4 code, without buffers, so simple as my PRT code. And with this "simple" code MT4, you could add colors, the different arrows and MTF

I hope to be be clear this time

Thanks for all and have a nice day

Zilliq

Zilliq

This would be the simplified (code wise, and display wise) version of that indicator. Only 2 buffers used (less than that can not be used)

Files:

lab trend indicator with email alert.

hi all.

just wondering if anyone has the lab_trend indicator with email alert.

i have managed to find the a version and but doesn't have the email alert.

labtrend1_v2.1.ex4

Regards

MR T

Files:
Reason: