Coding help - page 171

I know Mladen, but it's only for the mathematical code, after I will convert/code it

In fact it seems there is a small error, but I don't no where as you see on my picture

Please can you see if each mathematical translation correspond to what it need to do on MT4. It seems I have a bad math translation

Thanks a lot

Zilliq

PRT code (easier than on MT4)

co = customclose

bet=(0.45*(Period-1)/(0.45*(Period-1)+2))

alpha = bet

If barindex >Period and co0 then

Filt0 = co+alpha*(Filt0[1]-co)

Filt1 = (co - Filt0 )*(1-alpha)+alpha*Filt1[1]

Filt2 = Filt0 + Filt1

Filt3=Filt2-Filt4[1]*(1-alpha)*(1-alpha)+alpha*alpha*Filt3[1]

Filt4=Filt3+Filt4[1]

endif

jsmooth = filt4

Files:

zilliq:
I know Mladen, but it's only for the matehmatical code, after I will convert it

In fact it seems there is a small error, but I don't no where as you see on my picture

Please can you see if each mathematical translation correspond to what it need to do on MT4

Thanks a lot

Zilliq

PRT code (easier than on MT4)

co = customclose

bet=(0.45*(Period-1)/(0.45*(Period-1)+2))

alpha = bet

If barindex >Period and co0 then

Filt0 = co+alpha*(Filt0[1]-co)

Filt1 = (co - Filt0 )*(1-alpha)+alpha*Filt1[1]

Filt2 = Filt0 + Filt1

Filt3=Filt2-Filt4[1]*(1-alpha)*(1-alpha)+alpha*alpha*Filt3[1]

Filt4=Filt3+Filt4[1]

endif

jsmooth = filt4

Check the initial values for Filt0, Filt1, Filt3 and Filt4 (they should be 0)

You could probably add something like this (if you are already checking If barindex >Period)

If barindex <=Period

Filt0=0

Filt1=0

Filt3=0

Filt4=0

endif

But I repeat again, I am not familiar with prorealtime

I will try this Mladen thanks

Eventually do you have the author and/or the web page where the smooth code come from to have some idea of where is the problem ?

Thanks a lot

Zilliq

zilliq:
I will try this Mladen thanks

Eventually do you have the author and/or the web page where the smooth code come from to have some idea of where is the problem ?

Thanks a lot

Zilliq

Zilliq

As you can see, that code works in metatrader 4 version with no problems at all (that particular implementation of a function was made by me). I really do not know why when you convert it to prorealtime it does not work. The problem is obviously not in the metatrader code and, as I said already, I really never used prorealtime so that I can not help you when it comes to reasons why prorealtime conversion you made does not work

Thanks for your answer Mladen,

I agree with you it's not a problem of MT4 nor PRT, but with my conversion of the code. I probably forget something

I will make different try and thanks for all and congratulations for your smooth implentation who works very well as I see since this morning on my MT4 plateform

Have a nice day and one more time thanks for your help

Zilliq

Net...

It was long, but I succeed as you see on the picture (I verify on the code and there was an error)

Now I will put it on the RSI code...

Ouch...

Thanks a lot Mladen

Zilliq

Files:

Succeed

Your RSI Smoother in orange and the RSI in blue

And my RSI smoother in orange and RSI blue on PRT

Even if I code the indicator, thanks a lot Mladen for your help and all your ideas to create it

Have a nice day and thousands thanks

Zilliq

zilliq:
Succeed

Your RSI Smoother in orange and the RSI in blue

And my RSI smoother in orange and RSI blue on PRT

Even if I code the indicator, thanks a lot Mladen for your help and all your ideas to create it

Have a nice day and thousands thanks

Zilliq

Good Just keep in mind that it is not rsx (difference is small but there is some difference, rsx smoothing is a bit different than the one applied in that one)

Well understand Mladen it's not RSX

Have a nice evening and thanks for all

Zilliq

hi mladen,

could you kindly help me make this indicator be mtf and ensure non repaint past? (because it seems has some repaint/refresh issues/problem) i simplify my need already and suit my intention. many thanks for help.

best regards

kenwa

Files:
cci_trial.mq4  2 kb
Reason: