Indicators with alerts/signal - page 507

Is there an indi which will give audible alert when price closes above/below kumo cloud (ichimoku) ?

Don_xyZ:
Ouch...

If you the master coder say that then it means there is really nothing left to do. No problem then. Thank you for even reading and considering my ideas

The good news is I have found another great indicator that came with sound alert when stoc cross OBOS line (one that mladen coded ).

Now my question is can this Color Stochastic indicator be equipped with another alert so it can alert me whenever the candle is closed and stoc exit OBOS area? If it's not possible then it's ok. My main requests for this Color Stochastic indicator:

1. can you change the %K so it draw wingding dots like the one on moving average below (pic attached)?

2. can you change the indicator so it give sound alert only once the candle is closed (and stoc closed inside OBOS area)? at the current state the indicator give sound alert right after the indicator crossed the OBOS line even though the candle is not yet closed.

Lots of thanks in advance

This version should take care of the alert problem, and about the dotted %k , as far as I can see would have to completely redo the indicator for that.

handy148:
Is there an indi which will give audible alert when price closes above/below kumo cloud (ichimoku) ?

Had made this histo mainly for that purpose, green and alert when breaking above the cloud, red and alert when breaking below the cloud, and yellow when price inside the cloud.Maybe you will be able to use it.

mrtools - thank you very much I had a histo but there wasn't an alert. This will do very nicely.

mrtools:
This version should take care of the alert problem, and about the dotted %k , as far as I can see would have to completely redo the indicator for that.

no, problem.

the sound alert is of top priority for me. the indicator is now awesome

Thanks a gain, mrtools!

Harmonic Indicator

Hi,

Can someone make work the harmonic indicator attached here (i can't attach to a chart) and add an alarm sound and pop up.

It should look like in the image. It seems it rates the quality of harmonic pattern found.

Also it would be nice to make it Multi Time frame. Thank you.harmonic_indicator.mq4

Alert, sound and Mail

Hi,

Does anyone has these indicators with alert? or is it possible to ad alert sound, mail. when both indicators are in red or green?

Thank you.

ripefx:
Hi,

Does anyone has these indicators with alert? or is it possible to ad alert sound, mail. when both indicators are in red or green?

Thank you.

Decompiled indicators on an invalid account. Interesting

ripefx:
Hi,

Thank you.

Try with any of the multi time frame stochastics or macd from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

mrtools:

Hi mrtools,

I hope you're in great shape today. I just want to ask something...

Is it possible to increase the number of arrows in the history so i can check many weeks (or months) backward. In its current state the indicator is only capable of showing me the last few arrows. It will be most helpful if the number of past arrows can be increased manually according to our need.

Thanks in advance.

Reason: