Harmonic Trading - page 204

nen:
Good evening. Putnik has developed system of trade under the name DML&EWA. This system is completely realized by means of indicator ZUP. With questions on this system it is better to address to Putnik. http://www.fibo-forex.ru/pages.php?page=592&pair=GBPUSD

Hi Nen, i have read all his post's on fibogroup to try to understand. i have all of the DML zup indicators, all i wanted to know is, should they be lable wave counts automatically or do they manually.thanks, nen.

I just finished browsing the whole thread and it is a lot

What a nice thread, Harmonic Trading. Thanks to kamyar for starting and moderating the thread

By the way, I am just wondering, is there any ea built based on this pattern recognation method? Could you please post any link please? Thanks guys

Cheers,

philt:
Hi Nen, i have read all his post's on fibogroup to try to understand. i have all of the DML zup indicators, all i wanted to know is, should they be lable wave counts automatically or do they manually.thanks, nen.

Putnik spends a wave manual analysis. Automatic construction of waves while is not present an opportunity to make.

nen:
Putnik spends a wave manual analysis. Automatic construction of waves while is not present an opportunity to make.

ok, thanks Nen.

nen:
Good evening. Putnik has developed system of trade under the name DML&EWA. This system is completely realized by means of indicator ZUP. With questions on this system it is better to address to Putnik. http://www.fibo-forex.ru/pages.php?page=592&pair=GBPUSD

wow! very nice the indicator.

Hi, nen. can explain to us? how to use setting it?

thank

tytian

Hi. Can someone attach the last version of harmonic indicator or pattern ABCD like this? I downloaded on the first page one, but sometimes it doesn't work.

asliok:
Hi. Can someone attach the last version of harmonic indicator or pattern ABCD like this? I downloaded on the first page one, but sometimes it doesn't work.

i haven't see the later version can pattern ABCD.

use hand manual to draw.

Files:
test_4.gif  22 kb

Target?

Hi to all!

Is there any variable to set in the ZUP_V60 to visualise the possible target once a pattern has been found?

Thanks

Thank you to All

Thank you to FXscalper for asking the question where to find the indicators.

And thank you to newdigital again for making it convinient for all of us to get the needed indicators.

Of course thanks to Putnik too for providing the profiles and the indicators.

I have been referring to the fibo-group website for their EW analysis for quite sometime now. But was wondering where to get those indicators.

All along I thought it was all in the ZUP indicators already and I just had to spend more time studying the settings.

Now I can have the whole set up on my MT4 platform.

Thank you again.

post 4H EURUSD AND GBPUSD. support point

Files:
tian.jpg  54 kb
Reason: