Need help indentifying indicator - page 115

mladen:
Reminds me of something I made long time ago. Left it because of the transparency (or, better to say, the lack of "nontransparent" rectangles) but I guess it can be used like this too. It can be worked on (options mainly and some additional possibilities) but that I leave for others It can show any symbol and any time frame.

PS: to shift it to right, set the FromRightparameter to negative value. FromRightand Withparameters are both meant to be bars (so the Width would mean that the sub chart is "Width bars wide", the same for the From right : "starts from the FromRight bar on the chart")

regards

mladen

Is it possible to modify this subchart so it displays in the indicator window, instead of plotting it on the price chart?

For those time frames the 0.5 pips slope does well (it is even giving some logical information) Just be careful with those levels

tobi77:
thanks, will try it out .. i only use it on 5 to 15min, but just testing strategy

mladen:
Sometimes I wish I have never made that centered TMA - so much fuss about it

Anyway, here is a "regular" triangular moving average slope that translates the slope into pips (like the one you are mentioning). The range on 0.5 is visible now, but you have to know that it simply means that the slope is less than 0.5 pips at that bar. Using it like that is rather misleading since the higher the time frame the higher the regular value of a slope in pips will be, so on high time frames it is unusable (try it on weekly or monthly and you will see). Normalizing slope into some usable (predictable) ranges is not that simple without deforming values ...

added objects in the main window or level 0

Files:
aswebciu2.gif  30 kb
tma_slope_2.rar  10 kb

mladen:
Like this

The code for it is even much simpler than for the "on chart" one

regards

Mladen

That is perfect, thank you very much Mladen

Ergodic Indicator

Is it possible for one you great coders to make the ergodic indicator to plot as a single line with two colors, say red when the fast signal crosses from above to below the slow signal and blue when the fast signal crosses from below to above the slow signal?

For example from the screenshot below you can see the ergodic on the top with the trix below, would like the ergodic to display the same as the slow signal in the trix.

Files:

Blau tsi 2 ...

Like this :)

Left the signal line still visible, but you can set it's color to none and then it will be invisible (left the signal line for clarity purpose - this way it can be used both ways)

PS: default parameters in this one are 32,5,5 unlike the 8,5,5 as in the one you posted. Just adjust the first period and you will get the same values ...

regards

Mladen

meek13:
Is it possible for one you great coders to make the ergodic indicator to plot as a single line with two colors, say red when the fast signal crosses from above to below the slow signal and blue when the fast signal crosses from below to above the slow signal?

For example from the screenshot below you can see the ergodic on the top with the trix below, would like the ergodic to display the same as the slow signal in the trix.

mladen:
Like this :)

Left the signal line still visible, but you can set it's color to none and then it will be invisible (left the signal line for clarity purpose - this way it can be used both ways)

PS: default parameters in this one are 32,5,5 unlike the 8,5,5 as in the one you posted. Just adjust the first period and you will get the same values ...

regards

Mladen

Thank you Sir

Hello Please, seeking and programmer, I Superprofit2 indicato

[lang=cs]Hello Please, seeking a programmer, I Superprofit2 indicator and I need to program it sounds like the EA.Please.[/lang]

Blau tsi 2

mladen:

Your rendering of the Blau tsi 2 is outstanding (as always). Would it be too much to request the addition of an alert for signal crossings? For that matter, I would love to see an MTF version so as to overlay a 1M on a 15M for scalping. Thanks again for all you do for us plodders!

Steve

Indicator for 'time to bar end', and 'currency pair' traded.

Does anyone have an MT4 indicator that simply shows the currency pair being traded in large letters and the time remaining until the bar ends? The ability to change the color and font size would be nice. In addition, pip spread would be nice. I need some larger letters for my middle-aged eyes.

Reason: