Indicators with alerts/signal - page 474

Pava:
may be because those MA's so thick...computer confused to when they are really crossing each other...

somethings definitely confused, think it would be me,

and why they are so big is anyone's guess, but not a bad system overall, if could just get the alerts to work,

looks like ill have to be glued to the chair 24hrs a day

Mr Tools, there is an Mql file for older UK trend, but it does nt have alerts or period on adjustment on it

and unfortunately only ex for the newer trend and signal line, ive looked on the net but nothing for an mql

there was something posted on the xard thread for problems with Win7, but am only on Xp so not sure whats going on, and now other alerts are nt working either, so thinking maybe one of the function ex files might of messed something up as ive added it to most MT4s

will try other PC, as its clean and see if its the same on there

failing that ill ask Ismael if he knows any reason or if he can get the mql file

although i asked on the thread for help and got no answers unfortunately, so maybe its working for everyone else and just a problem my end

Thanks though, appreciate it

candle indicator alert

mrtools, can you help put an alert, email on this indicator? thanks.

4x_bheurekso_pattern.mq4

Files:

WR1:
somethings definitely confused, think it would be me,

and why they are so big is anyone's guess, but not a bad system overall, if could just get the alerts to work,

looks like ill have to be glued to the chair 24hrs a day

Mr Tools, there is an Mql file for older UK trend, but it does nt have alerts or period on adjustment on it

and unfortunately only ex for the newer trend and signal line, ive looked on the net but nothing for an mql

there was something posted on the xard thread for problems with Win7, but am only on Xp so not sure whats going on, and now other alerts are nt working either, so thinking maybe one of the function ex files might of messed something up as ive added it to most MT4s

will try other PC, as its clean and see if its the same on there

failing that ill ask Ismael if he knows any reason or if he can get the mql file

although i asked on the thread for help and got no answers unfortunately, so maybe its working for everyone else and just a problem my end

Thanks though, appreciate it

WR1, found this version moved the alert call to where it should be and it worked while I was changing timeframes, could you please verify it's the same one.

Files:
signal_line.mq4  11 kb

Hi Mr Tools

nice one, not sure if its the exact one, but its extremely close, had a few problems getting it to alert and one MT4 it wont run on

not sure why?

it seems to have a slight conflict with the original, is there any chance it can have a magic no / id so possibly to avoid this, as may run both for now

but tried the Xard System on other PC and UK trend / signal had the same problems, so this should be a nice fix for now

and saves being stuck in the chair all day

thanks ever so much

mrtools:
WR1, found this version moved the alert call to where it should be and it worked while I was changing timeframes, could you please verify it's the same one.

nice one have seen lot of inside bar and outside bar indicators or harami candle indicators butnever seen any alert when in future price cross these candles. request to creat inside outside bar or harami crossover bar alerts

Hi

I'm looking for an alert for this indicator when changing colors...would be great...

Thank you

kalmanufilter.mq4

Files:

Dear mladen or Mr Tools,

Hey guys could you add a sound and an email alert to the following RSI filter indicator? Essentially when the color changes the alerts should go off. Hope you guys can help. You guys are doing a great service for so many! Thanks in advance!

rsifilter_v1.mq4

JB

Files:

pokrat:
Hi

I'm looking for an alert for this indicator when changing colors...would be great...

Thank you

kalmanufilter.mq4

Hello Pokrat, this one seems to be working.

Files:

jb_9122:
Dear mladen or Mr Tools,

Hey guys could you add a sound and an email alert to the following RSI filter indicator? Essentially when the color changes the alerts should go off. Hope you guys can help. You guys are doing a great service for so many! Thanks in advance!

rsifilter_v1.mq4

JB

Hello JB,

This one seems to be working.

Files:

Can someone help me with alarm and arrows when it cross through 0 to this indicator?

10.2 TmaSlope v.1.4.mq4

Reason: