Well working Trading System ! - page 46

Trend Envelope v2 Indicator

Hi NewDigital,

Do you have an alert signal for the Trend Envelope v2 indicator - possibly with a text alert together with sound?

Thank you.

AK

Oops... sorry, just saw the properties that needed to be changed to use the Alert.

Can you show me what numbers to put into the following parameters in order to get Text Alert Signal with Sound:-

1. UseSignal

2. AlertMode

3. WarningMode

Thank you.

AK

azizkhan:

1. UseSignal

2. AlertMode

3. WarningMode

Thank you.

AK

UseSignal should be 0 or 1. Try to change it. If 1 so it will be dot on the chart. With sound as I undersand.

AlertMode: 0 or 1. If one so it will be aler with the text "...Signal for BUY" or "...Signal for SELL".

WarningMode. 0 or 1. o means nothing: no sound, no text and no alert. 1 - sound. On open bar. Meaning this sound is "it will be the signals soon".

Try the indicator when market will be open.

Files:

Updated statements for TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA and TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA (using 1 Metatrader as I am testing those 2 EAs in one copy of Metatrader).

- TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA (EURUSD, H1, 1 lot size)

and

- TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA (4 pairs, M15).

All the versions/settings and so on are on post #20 of this thread.

Few trades were closed this week so please find updated statements for TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA and TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA.

All the versions/settings and so on are on post #20 of this thread.

Hi all, I am very new to this and would like to trade manually. I have read this thread quite a few times now and I know you are onto EA's but could someone please tell me what indicators i need on my chart for manual trading. I seemed to have aquired about 10 indicators from this thread and now I am a bit confused.

I have trendenvelope v1.1 what other indicators do I need? and if someone could give a simple explanation of what to look for that would be great.

thanks

Mike

Indicators are on this post (as attachments or as the links) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793/page14

As to trading manually so it depends on which EA you want to trade manually ...

I will try to make some setup (indicators and templates and so on) but on Monday only (every weekend I am busy with making the statements for this elite section).

Thanks New digital

explanation "timing parameters"

can you give me an explanation on the parameters " timing parameters" of TrendEnvelopes Expert_v2.2 s' you like it. I am lost. excuse me for my English.

Thank you

It is timefilter and options to close the trades in the end of the day or keep it open:

You may use my settings of this EA (post #20 of the thread), or create yours.

Files:

Part #2: TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA - manual trading.

2. TrendEnvelopes_v2 indicator.

In my settings for EURUSD this indicator is used in the following mode:

TE_Mode = 1; // TE Mode: 0-off, 1-trend (confirmation), 2-signal

What is TE_Mode = 1?

It is LightBlue line as confirmation for buy order, and Orange line as confirmation for sell. On closed bar! (by the way, we can select the number of the bar in the settings).

What is TE_Mode = 2?

It is when indicators' lines are changing the color for sell or for buy signal. On closed bar! (by the way, we can select the number of the bar in the settings).

What is TE_Mode = 0?

It 0 so we are not using this indicator to enter.

Thus, I am using What is TS_Mode = 1.

Thus, finally two indicators:

Files:
Reason: