Elite indicators :) - page 828

mladen / mrtools can you please add to these indicators arrows and alert?

Files:

clon_tron:
mladen / mrtools can you please add to these indicators arrows and alert?

clon_tron

Rads SMAC is simply a macd using weighted price for macd calculation. I believe that there are already macd indicators that have all that you need and with same settings the results are going to be exactly the same

mladen:
clon_tron Rads SMAC is simply a macd using weighted price for macd calculation. I believe that there are already macd indicators that have all that you need and with same settings the results are going to be exactly the same

Do you know one, that i can download ?

Mladen I am sorry for asking maybe many times you answered but i could not find. How can work with my chart as M10 ? Thanks

clon_tron:
Do you know one, that i can download ?

clon_tron

Try this one : Download Forex-Tsd File - averages MACD - mtf & alerts & arrows +divergence 2 nmc.mq4

Chose EMA for average type

mladen:
clon_tron

Try this one : Download Forex-Tsd File - averages MACD - mtf & alerts & arrows +divergence 2 nmc.mq4

Chose EMA for average type

Thanks, is this indi nrp?

clon_tron:
Thanks, is this indi nrp?

Yes, it is a non-repainting indicator

7447flyboy:
Is it possible to add change of direction color to this indicator?

Trend direction & force index - averages nmc.mq4 from post #8158

thanks

coop

Hi 7447Flyboy, the Trend direction & force index - averages nmc has color change on cross of zero, are you looking for the coloring to be different?

tomitom06:
Mladen I am sorry for asking maybe many times you answered but i could not find. How can work with my chart as M10 ? Thanks

Tomitom06, if your talking about Ha Offline type charts, you attach the Ha Offline indicator to a regular chart, and it will make an offline chart, to open the offline chart, go to an open chart, then click on file, then click on open offline,then click on the chart you want to open(chart timeframe should match the timeframe on the regular chart indicator), then click open.Hope this helps somewhat.

how do you do mladen

would you please help me to modify these indicators to multi time frame (MTF) version

Reason: