Indicators with alerts/signal - page 323

Script control EA open trade

Hi all,

Could you help me to create a script to control EA open trade based on ADX (14) indicator (in MT4 platform)?

I have an EA it automatic open trades as soon as it attached on chart.

Now I'd like this EA just open trade ONLY when the ADX (14) LawnGreen line cut both Red line and DarkGray line from down side up (closed bar) and reverse.

Thanks in advance.

?????

And the EA and indicator are where??????????

We really need the EA to see how to fit the code you require into it as there are many ways that signal code is put into an EA depending on how the EA is coded. The indicator would be useful as well, as simply saying the one color line has to be above another color line really tells us nothing as there are many ADX indicators and which version are you using?? and exactly how are you using it? and what settings are you using?

Regards CJA

Swing EA

Hi,

Could you please automate this indicator?

Close on opposite with money management

Files:
swing.mq4  14 kb

MTF Stochastic signal alert indicator needed

Hello every one,

I am looking for some one that will help me create MTF stochastic signal alert indicator. The stochastic lines are not needful, only two buy and sell arrows on the price at the point of crossing, with MTF options. it will have alert too.

Thanks for your help

The EA requirements

I have ideas for what I think an EA requirements are. If anyone is interested in coding an EA let me know

TB

Thank's

mrtools:
This is Cronex t3 Rsi BB alerts which was asked for elsewhere.

Hi mrtools,

It's GREAT

Thank's so much...

Best Regard,

Tsar

Problems converting into bars histogram

kindly request convert into histogram. I tried but I am quite new to programming. As you can see in the picture, I did something wrong.

I hope some can help.

Attached the original indicator (QQE ADV) and my experiment (QQE_Adv_Bars). It would be great if can add some alarms on 50 line and each other crossing.

thanks in advance

Files:

Can someone please help to remove the bugs, my platforms keep crashing with them, many thanks in advance. It is the nonlagzig and zigzagpointer that has the bugs I'm not sure about the other one. I was doing pretty ok with them and then my platform gets slower and slower then freezez completely.

(REQ) Could somebody change the indi to alert only one time, please?

Hi folks,

could somebody change the code so that it is alerting only one time (only when it crosses the 100, 200, or 0 lines)?

If I turn the alert on, it keeps giving the alerts endless.

Thank you very much for your efforts!

Best regards!

Files:

Please Help

Hello,

Please help I am at my wits end. I have an excelent strategy but I work too much to use it. almost every day when I come home I attempt to trade my strategy but all of the trades I should have taken happen while I am at work or asleep. Its driving me crazy. Almost Every trade is accurate. Can some one please code it for me mql4. I cant afford to pay for it but I can offer you the strategy for your self in exchange for the EA. You may use it or sell it I dont care I am just tired of missing all of my trades because I am at work. I dont have to convince you that it is profitable you will be able to see it for your self. If some one can tell me how to make screen shots I will post them right away. I would prefer some one who has a lot of coding experience but I am willing to let some one who is trying to make a name for him/her self have a crack at it. It is based on a few custom indicators I have aquired over the years and a standard indicator. The rules are strait and to the point. If any one can help I would be forever greatfull. In case you are wondering why I cant afford it we are a single income family feeding 5 mouthes and paying all the bills from one paycheck. I am not looking for charity I am a serious trader. I have been studying the forex market for going on 10 years amd yes I do have a live Trading account. I miss 3 to 5 trades a day. Once a week a trade sets up while I am at home, It is almost as frustrating as kids lol jk. They are the reason I need this done. Thank you in advance.

Reason: