Indicators with alerts/signal - page 28

ZigZag Pointer

HI

Am quite new to trading and discovered this forum by accident and am very impressed. I found this ZigZag pointer very useful and was wondering if someone could make it give an alert signal and send an email when pointer appears. have tried to make it happen with an alert but sem to cycle each time you go to a chart. Would be very helpful if this could be switchable on and off. Thanks in advance

Re ZigZag

Would have been hand to put the indicator in the above request sorry

cja:
Hi f75n89

Here is the indicator you requested, the EMA lengths are set to 40 & 10 and the RSI to 9, all these are adjustable through the inputs tab, the Alerts come in the form of an ARROW on the chart and a POP UP BOX and an ALERT SOUND

Just to check that i have got this correct - The 2 EMA's Cross up and the signal is only given IF or WHEN the RSI is above the 50 level and the reverse is true for a downward move.

The Alert_ONfunction ( Set to false ) turns OFF the SOUND & POP UP BOX but leaves the ARROWS on the chart

If the ALERT is set to ON the following function can be adjusted.

ThePOP_UP_ONgives you the option of having the pop up box ON or OFF but leaves the SOUND still on

Any further questions or if you need the indicator altered just let me know.

thanks a lot cja..actually RSI must set to 14..it's ok..thank again..

karamea:
Would have been hand to put the indicator in the above request sorry

Here you are, try this

Hehe... sory

Oh... thanks... for this answer..... i am confident now..

you are right..

ZigZag

increase:
Here you are, try this

Thank you for our trouble but the indicator shows a number of errors when I compile it which I'm not skilled enough to repair. If you have a minute would you please have a second look at it.

karamea:
Thank you for our trouble but the indicator shows a number of errors when I compile it which I'm not skilled enough to repair. If you have a minute would you please have a second look at it.

works ok for me, try this one

Is this possible?

Hi

I need help with the following:

Is it possible to place two Wav files in the same portion of a program

such as this? PlaySound("thunder_1.wav");, plus PlaySound("ProfitTaken.Wav.");

The idea being the first will grab my attention, and the second will explain what has happened.

Take care

Tick

ZigZag

increase:
works ok for me, try this one

Thanks very much Increase for that. The second one doesn't have the email alert but not essential at this stage and gives me a bit of a challenge to try for myself when I really need it. Thanks once again for your efforts

coding a specific EMA

Can someone please tell me how you would specify in your EA code that an EMA is on the High or low?

Reason: