Need help indentifying indicator - page 174

toldmikl:
Here is it: mydaytrends-v2.zip

But i need code mql4, do you have ?

I need this indicator for mt4, please help

matmar:

Do you have its name? It looks like a high low channel with a fixed size distances, but can not tell exactly just from the picture

mladen:
Do you have its name? It looks like a high low channel with a fixed size distances, but can not tell exactly just from the picture

Mladen, i find it:

DYNAMIC TREND INDICATOR STATS | High Percent Trading

hello, i have been busy at work so long time i could not post!!

I am still making backtest of my own Ea, but i have a problem, i need a good trend indicator to include as filter for good trades and bad trades, the main problem is i think the breackout points because it still keeps taken buy orders allthough it has started a down trend... for example as in attached picture,

Can anybody recommend a good trend indicator? i am making test with i_trend, maybe i will add heiken ashi as filter too, but i don't know many other names for them, so if someone could help me, i want the Ea to work in 1min, 5 min and 15 min timeframes so if the indicator is usefull for the 1 min timeframe i would like to add.

Here is picture of problem.

Thanks Daniel

Files:

matmar

That is a simple fixed width channel that changes direction when upper or lower bound is broken

matmar:

matmar

Take a look at this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page388#comment_747466

mladen:
matmar Take a look at this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page388#comment_747466

Good ! Thank you very much ! This forum is amazing

Good night all:

I'm looking for this indicator, "Laguerre RSI 91"

Shown in the picture attached.

Anyone know anything about this indicator?

Thank you very much.

Hermo.

Files:
identificar.gif  67 kb

Hermo:
Good night all:

I'm looking for this indicator, "Laguerre RSI 91"

Shown in the picture attached.

Anyone know anything about this indicator?

Thank you very much.

Hermo.

I think it was one experiment by mrtools, but he can tell you more about it

Anyway, "91" is not a part iof the indicator name but an addition automatically generated in order to have a unique name (for objects drawing - on the right side of the indicator you can see those objects too)

Reason: