Limited Time, Simple System

I am seeking thoughts and ideas for a system that is simple, can withstand the changing market conditions (including summer conditions), and one which can gain consistently. I ask not only for myself but for many who are in a similar position in these forums.

I'm looking for something in which I can set pending orders, or place orders at a given time (due to working a full-time job). A breakout system comes to mind, but am interested in finding something during ranging markets as well. I would risk $1/pip per $1,000 (adjusting the lot size accordingly). Ideas for money management would be a big help too; I don't like anything less than 1:1 risk/reward.

I've been studying what's out there the past year; I'm very familiar with the basics and beyond. Yet, I cannot settle on any system I'm comfortable with. I am also a MQL4 programmer and can program a system if it works and someone here is willing to share it (for anyone interested).

Anyone have any idea for something that might be what I'm looking for? Please do not send affiliate links; I am looking for a system I can manually trade or one in which I can program on my own.

Thank you to anyone who responds!

Reason: