Need help indentifying indicator - page 73

Tandem trading indicators

anyone can share this indicator?thnks

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7o-82XBqpCE/SUgl4I1AkJI/AAAAAAAAABs/9yRefr_GE7U/s1600-h/03.GIF

trouble

Look like either a firewall problem or you havent installed your EA properly. Private message me or get back to me on here and I will have it sorted out if you tell me detailed problem along with (if any) messages

Unknown indicator?

Hello All,

Can anyone please identify this indicator for scalping (see image below)? If not, have you someone a similar one? It looks very interesting and would certainly help everyone :-)

Sorry if you already have an indicator appeared.

Files:

From the looks of it, it is almost sure this one (TTM scalper) :
MarthY83:
Hello All,

Can anyone please identify this indicator for scalping (see image below)? If not, have you someone a similar one? It looks very interesting and would certainly help everyone :-)

Sorry if you already have an indicator appeared.
Files:
ttm_scalper.gif  25 kb

Looking for an indicator to measure the average swing

Hi, I am looking for an indicator which can measure the average swings using the standard fractal indicator found in metatrader. I would like the indicator to be adjustable to reflect the average for each specific trading session, eg London, NY, and Asia.

I have searched high and low for it to no avail. I would be most grateful if someone can help me out here. Many thanks in advance.

Bakuli:
Hi, I am looking for an indicator which can measure the average swings using the standard fractal indicator found in metatrader. I would like the indicator to be adjustable to reflect the average for each specific trading session, eg London, NY, and Asia. I have searched high and low for it to no avail. I would be most grateful if someone can help me out here. Many thanks in advance.

I can probably do this for you. If you are still looking for this then PM me.

mladen:
From the looks of it, it is almost sure this one (TTM scalper) :

mladen:

Hi

Give the indicator (TTM scalper)

scott shubert CCI indicator

hi

does anyone know where I can get the scott shubert CCI indicator

it is just like the guppy moving average

but he make the CCI indicator into 'guppy style'

cant post any links becos it is my first post, only after 5 post then I can post links ...

Belajar AFL_ Stochastic KD with Cloud - EDITED VERSION

Where can i find this indicators for Amibroker ??

Belajar+AFL_+Stochastic+KD+with+Cloud+-+EDITED+VERSION+plus+CANDLESTICK+ANALYSIS_+on+JKSE+01+Dec+08.gif (image)

Indicators Needed!!

Dear All,

I require the following indicators and wondering if anyone has a similar to these indicators:

1. An indicator which finds the most recent swing high or low. If your indicator also gives signals when there are lots of candle jumbled together then I don't need that indicator, the indicator should be able to find major swing high or lows (which are visible with eyes).

2. Identifies Engulfing and Railway Track/Tweezers formations

3. A) Support & Resistance Indicator - a very good one, only draws critical S&R levels

3. B) or, an EA whereby you can manually input S&R levels, either by drawing or inputting through external variable.

Thanks for your help! I plan to integrate the above into an EA soon..

Reason: