Need help indentifying indicator - page 75

Hi chartista,

may be - scripts? Buy or sell scripts.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000

anybody know why this indicator won't show anything on my chart...

Files:

shiningstar:
anybody know why this indicator won't show anything on my chart...

game over --------------------

Log software

This might be a long shot, but I thought it's worth a try:

I'm looking for some kind of log book software, which is not limited to text only. When I'm researching trading methods I go through so many tests, variations of code, graphs etc that a simply wordfile can be a few hundred pages long (thus very heavy) and still lack a lot of crucial information.

What I need is a log software that works similar to Outlook (you can just drag an drop stuff like images, files etc) and have them shown on a timeline. I've asked around with friends in science as I thought they might use something similar in their work, but without success. The ultimate would be a text editor, such as word, but where you can just drop a fiel with code after a section of text and the input files etc, to always have everything available in case I need to take one step back in the development.

Anyone heard of something like this?

poruchik:
game over --------------------

got yours! Thanks so much!

High Low pip range period

Hello, anyone have an indicator that checks the last 20 days for the Highest High and the Lowest Low so I can check what amount the pair price has traveled. Kind of like if it's trending but how many pips the pair has gone before getting back to ranging (100 - 300 pips) or at least gone back half way.

Blue lines in pic you can see the pair went on a little trend and Green line shows it did retrace half way back.

Hope that makes sense

Thanks

Files:
highlow.jpg  27 kb

f75n789:
anyone can share this indicator?thnks 03.GIF (image)

nobody want to share this?calling for help......

Indicator 100% return.

Hi guys,

Does anybody has this indicator.

The one on the bottom with daily average. I'm looking for this one only.

Thanks guys.

Files:

Double top or bottom in mt4

Hello,

Does some one know one indicator that identify double top or bottom in time-frame 5min. The difference bettween them must be less than 5pips and more that 5bars between the tops or the bottoms.

Thanks.

Best regards,

C@sh

Bid Ask Question

Gidday

Is there a way of showing on screen which is more active the Bid or the Ask

Othe than price moving up or down

Cheers

Beno

Reason: