Need help indentifying indicator - page 44

Please see below and help me if you can..!

These three indicators belong to EAKAIN, a nice scalper. They came with the package, but can not be decompiled (Forex CIO protection).

They look familiar, esp. the one in the middle. Does anyone recognize these?

Kind thanks, snow.

Note: the author changed the names of the indicator, so the names you see are not the original names...

Files:
snag-0208.png  28 kb

?

Snowski:
Please see below and help me if you can..!

These three indicators belong to EAKAIN, a nice scalper. They came with the package, but can not be decompiled (Forex CIO protection).

They look familiar, esp. the one in the middle. Does anyone recognize these?

Kind thanks, snow.

Note: the author changed the names of the indicator, so the names you see are not the original names...

why would you want them...they are useless...the bottom one repaints and confusing...the other 2 are free

Well, you mind telling me what the names are or where to get them...?

middle one you can use fisher transform..on the top is support and resistance

Locating Indicator

Yesterday I was looking through forums and saw a post...somewhere....with graphics showing what looks to be a trend indi. It was called Multi 1 Graph..SepWin. I was interrupted by a call and lost my place. I can't remember the thread I was on!! Age has a way of doing that. Can anyone tell me where to find this indi? Thanks!!

hi all,

anyone know about these indicators? i can identify a few of them..nonlagdot, macd_colored and ft..how about the others? anyone can identify them? thanks

Files:
indi.gif  32 kb

help coding

Hi all!

I'm not able to programm...help please! can you post an indicator "departure chart"(Bollinger advices it)? it is rappresented by a difference of 2 ema, one faster, other slower. Better to draw an histogram.

Thanks!

X-Twisted indicator

Hallo everybody!

I search for the x-twisted indicator. Has anybody got it? I can not find it.

You can see an example in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DLZePZEcag

Happy pips!

Stephanie

Multiple targets from a single entry

Hello Guys,

Some time back I received an email for an add-on which allowed a trader to execute an order with several targets and preset stop attached for Metatrader 4. It was a modified EA of sorts to assist with manual trading.

Does anyone have info for such add-on? Also saw where one could drag the orders on screen to new location. Please assist if you know a vendor. Thanks

X-Twisted indicator is like my Non-Lag MA

Interesting indicator. Thanks for sharing that video. Seeing how that X-Twisted indicator so clearly shows when price touches or breaches the current Support and Resistance trend lines helped me simplify my template.

Instead of drawing S&R trend lines manually, I use the attached 3-color NonLag Moving Average indicator. I love it because...

1. It has an optional alert (when the price trend color changes);

2. You can select any of the the Moving Average Methods (0=Simple, 1=Exponential, 2=Smoothed, 3=Linear Weighted; I use 3) and Price (0=Close, 1=Open, 2=High, 3=Low, 4=Median price, 5=Typical price, 6=Weighted Close; I use 6).

And you can adjust the MA Length to accommodate how price matches your risk level, which I've learned helps you choose (or limits you to) the unique combination of...

A. each currency pair;

B. your preferred chart timeframe;

C. chart zoom level.

I use this on the H4 or Daily charts.

Hope this helps.

Biz "EurekaFX" Burnett

Reason: