Need help indentifying indicator - page 161

tm9:
Hello Everyone!

Kindly have a look at the attached pic,,though the INDICATOR is so simple but ,,,can not seem to find in the forum(some what similar to your "swing alert" indicator)......the better if there's a non-lagging multitime-frame version....

Thank U!

http://imageshack.us/a/img208/2515/cuv2.jpg

That picture is showing a too small sample. I doubt that anybody can identify an indicator based on only 20 values displayed. It could be anythong

mladen:
That picture is showing a too small sample. I doubt that anybody can identify an indicator based on only 20 values displayed. It could be anythong

Hello Sir!

Sorry for the small sample ,,the basic idea is to "connect the mid points(high+low/2) of past swings "

The idea came to my mind while thinking that price retraces to the median line 60-70% of the time,,no matter which instrument/which market condition,,,as the mid line works as a level of equilibrium for a oscillating wave,,,this indicator will use the most recent completed swing high/low points to calculate the mid level & project the midline(a leading indicator)

Can u pls have a look at this method ?(i know there 's already a built in pitchfork/regression channel but i think a indicator described above can be very useful)...((((another thing i thought.to increase the probability is to make a Multi time frame version ,,,the mid line acts as a magnet so the same type of mid lines on 5m chart/15m chart/1h chart can greatly increase the probability for the price to touch the midline on 5m,as its already 60-70% probability alone))))

Sorry again for my silly thoughts,,, ,,pls dont mind!

Thank U!

hello everybody,

I need your help, I hope to display currency name at the end of curve in indicator CCFp.mq4

I code the following, :

{ int width = 0;

if(0 > StringFind(Symbol(), "USD", 0))

width = 1;

else

width = Line_Thickness;

SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_LINE, DRAW_LINE, width, Color_USD);

SetIndexBuffer(0, arrUSD);

SetIndexLabel(0, "USD");

ObjectCreate( "name",OBJ_TEXT,0,0,arrUSD);

ObjectSet("name", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 100);

ObjectSet("name", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 100);

ObjectSetText("name","USD",10,"Tahoma",Gold);

}

but it does not work.

Files:
q1.png  65 kb

Indicator Identification (Please)

Hello,

I was discussing sideways markets with someone a while ago. They posted a screenshot of their terminal. I'm wondering if anyone can identify the indicator that they are running? Thanks.

Files:
eurusd_11.gif  40 kb

paysonwelch:
Hello,

I was discussing sideways markets with someone a while ago. They posted a screenshot of their terminal. I'm wondering if anyone can identify the indicator that they are running? Thanks.

That is Adxvma variation from the elite section

Can someone help me to find this indicator?

clon_tron:
Can someone help me to find this indicator?

Arrows are fractals

About yellow diamonds - can not tell

plz! Help me to define and to find an indikators.

Beforehand is grateful.

jak:
plz! Help me to define and to find an indikators. Beforehand is grateful.

where did u get that image?

The indis look like

1)heikenashi

2)3sma

3)Hi-Lo channel

4)zigzag pointer alert .....on a renko chart

the bottom indicator----dont know....

Hi, can someone please help in identifying all the indicators used in this system?

Thanks!

Files:
gbpusd.png  74 kb
Reason: