Need help indentifying indicator - page 46

trader91:
I'm interested by trading with Woodies CCI and i found the website : www.madsclaper.com,n on charts there is an indicator with small green and red crosses and i don't know what is there, do you know it please?

The green and red crosses is the slope of 34 ema, have one but its using non lag ma. and its using current bar greater or less than previous bar and not percent slope.

does anyone know what this indicator(s) is?

Files:
gbpcadh4.jpg  196 kb

I dnt know this indi but from the pix,its a repainter.

i was looking to use it for a overview of the overall trend..

wolero7:
I dnt know this indi but from the pix,its a repainter.

Why do you say it is a repainter???You don't have it and you can't say it...I have it and i can say that it doesn't repaint

Quote:

Originally Posted by trader91 View Post

I'm interested by trading with Woodies CCI and i found the website : www.madsclaper.com,n on charts there is an indicator with small green and red crosses and i don't know what is there, do you know it please?

The green and red crosses is the slope of 34 ema, have one but its using non lag ma. and its using current bar greater or less than previous bar and not percent slope.

Attached Images

File Type: gif nlmacross.gif (66.7 KB, 10 views)

Attached Files

File Type: mq4 NonLagMA_cross_v7.1.1.mq4 (6.9 KB, 12 views)

File Type: doc Clint_TX_WCCI_Method_madscalper-1-updated.com.doc (262.0 KB, 0 views)

Thanks very much Mrtools...

I meant no disrespect

leledc:
Why do you say it is a repainter???You don't have it and you can't say it...I have it and i can say that it doesn't repaint

i meant no disrespect.Considering the pix,i assumed that the indi was too good.Am sorry,i apologise.

Indicator from post 387

Leledc,

Can you please tell us the name of the indicator from post 387 since you already have it? Is it from the mq4 codebase? Thank you very much.

Its factoral and zig zag indicator. it maybe repaint

Post it

reply2kmk:
Its factoral and zig zag indicator. it maybe repaint

i dnt think great leledc is wrong but if you have it post it so that we can test it.Thanks so much.

Reason: